• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPrime Marketplace Opinions/Thoughts

NSXPrime Marketplace Opinions/Thoughts

• Total voters
It appears you posted this just over 48 hours after you submitted an ad. You simply need to be more patient.

Actually I was noting that there was nothing new for a couple of days. I'm not so worried about my own ad. (although it did give me a reference point) It seemed like for awhile, there were new things every day...that was pretty cool.

(mod addict)

It appears you posted this just over 48 hours after you submitted an ad. You simply need to be more patient.

Ok...so how long has it been now?

Seems like everything was flowing great for awhile....what's the hang up? Someone go on vacation?

It might be a good idea to make the Marketplace more international.

Like add some sub forums for specific regions (Europe, Asia, Etc)
Then sellers and buyers out side of the US can use it too.

It seems obvious that it has been one more day.

Maybe. Or maybe they're just busy.

If you want/need some help, I'd be happy to lend a hand. Seems as if there is a lack of motivation from anyone to do much around here.

It might be a good idea to make the Marketplace more international.

Like add some sub forums for specific regions (Europe, Asia, Etc)
Then sellers and buyers out side of the US can use it too.

I've been considering that. Right now people outside the US can use their regional forums for classified ads, but that has it's own set of issues.

If you want/need some help, I'd be happy to lend a hand. Seems as if there is a lack of motivation from anyone to do much around here.

+1 I've noticed that too when I first registered on Prime. People here are too busy or something. Maybe we just need some new motivated people to get involved. If this current moderator is too busy and can't do the job on a timely basis, then get some assistance and get more moderators before Prime turns into a Circus. I know there are Prime Members who are constantly on Prime all the time that would want to help.

How does one help? How do you qualify as a Moderator?

I am back from vacation now.

Between my efforts and those of the other two moderators and Site Admin, I expect we will return to approvals w/in 1-2 days.

My friend listed something for sale and was approved in just a few days. I did my monthly bump on my existing for sale thread and it still hasn't been approved yet. That was about a month ago when I bumped it. Can anyone mods help out? Thanks a bunch.

Back