• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPrimers!!! What is Your Profession???

I thought you were kidding with your profession.............now thats proof in the pudding

I capture or control over 25 different types of animals.

Raccoon - Procyon lotor
Beaver - Castor canadensis
Striped Skunk - Mephitis mephitis
Eastern Gray Squirrel - Sciurus carolinensis
Pigeon - Columba livia
Groundhog - Marmota monax
Eastern Mole - Scalopus aquaticus
Common House Mouse - Mus musculus
Canada Goose - Branta canadensis
Pine Squirrel - Tamiasciurus hudsonicus
Black Rat Snake - Elaphe obsoleta obsoleta
Norway Rat - Rattus norvegicus
Gray Fox - Urocyon cinereoargenteus
European House Sparrow - Passer domesticus
Eastern Garter Snake - Thamnophis sirtalis sirtalis
Star-Nosed Mole - Condylura cristata
Little Brown Bat - Myotis lucifugus
Southern Flying Squirrel - Glaucomys volans
Northern Water Snake - Nerodia sipedon sipedon
Eastern Chipmunk - Tamias striatus
Common Vole - Microtus agrestis
European Starling - Sturnus vulgaris vulgaris
Red Fox - Vulpes vulpes
Big Brown Bat - Eptesicus fuscus
Woodpecker - Melanerpes erythrocephalus
Virgina Opossum - Didelphis virginiana
Common Snapping Turtle - Chelydra serpentina
Muskrat - Ondatra zibethicus
Eastern Cottontail - Sylvilagus floridanus
Eastern Milk Snake - Lampropeltis triangulum triangulum
Hoary bat - Lasiurus cinereus
Common Shrew - Sorex araneus
Coyote - Canis latrans

exotics and feral livestock

And more ...

Here's another pic ....

Attachments

• 100_0736.jpg
    100_0736.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 625
Close , Raccoon on Ketch-All pole ( snare pole like the dog catchers use )

Also that is the ' after ' picture , here is the ' before ' picture.

Seems this guy got his head stuck in a Hellman's mayonnaise jar and I was called out to help the little guy.

Wow -- amazing that he didnt suffocate. Props to you for helping him/her out!

I'm surprised there aren't a lot more people in IT like other car forums.

Wow -- amazing that he didnt suffocate. Props to you for helping him/her out!

Yeah , this was a 'rescue' type job , I had to set a ladder up and grab the raccoon 20 ft up in a tree. Fixed 'em up and put him right back at the base of the same tree.

These types of things happen when people don't properly secure their trash or dump it somewhere in the woods.

Here's a ' Canned Groundhog ' , I had to cut the can off it's head with a pair of snips it was stuck on so tight.

Attachments

• 101_0093.jpg
    101_0093.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 85
  • 101_0096.jpg
    101_0096.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 64
attachment.php

I had a nice size snapping turtle crawl into a fish pond I have at my house and got stuck. It was a little bit bigger then the one in this picture. Scooped him out with a snow shovel and had all I could do to lift the thing out. They are awesome. I did not realize they could reach so far to grab things. Let him go in my big pond I have out back. Still see him every now and then. I also have a woodchuck, I named Wally that hangs out in my yard he likes Apples LOL

I am gas liquids marketing and struggling like everyone else. My 99 "T" puts the smile back on my face after work.

Internet director of the Ray Laks dealerships (big surprise there, I know ;) )

Former audiophile bigwig (I've even been interviewed in an audio mag), I do some freelance e-commerce design and antique radio restoration :)

Internet director of the Ray Laks dealerships (big surprise there, I know ;) )

Former audiophile bigwig (I've even been interviewed in an audio mag), I do some freelance e-commerce design and antique radio restoration :)

All the time i've spent on the phone w/ you...you should list therapist in there too big Tim :smile:.
Oh, I work for a surgical company...but in the end i'm basically a salesman. Starting my new second job (Mr Mom) next week according to the doc.

Jon

Garmet inspector.

When you find that little paper thing in your garmets that says, "Inspected by number "X"

Well, I am garmet inspector number 12. Please let me know if you have any clothing malfunctions.

Hi everyone,

I was not at the meet and relative new to prime. I am also in healthcare. MRI Chief Tech/ex-auto mechanic/less than part-time real estate agent.

Hi everyone,

I was not at the meet and relative new to prime. I am also in healthcare. MRI Chief Tech/ex-auto mechanic/less than part-time real estate agent.

Small world ,where are you mri ing?:wink:

Rolling the Rock - Crack Dealer.

I use to sell weed, but for some reason I was having inventory shrinkage problems.

I was also formerly the town idiot, but that job was outsourced to Sarah "Drill, Baby Drill" Palin.

Last edited:
Back