• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPrimers!!! What is Your Profession???

after meeting all of you guys and seeing them overpriced gas guzzling hondas at mt fuji :biggrin:, im curious to know what you guys do.

ill start. im a emergency room RN :biggrin:.

That's what my wife did for over 20 years.She now works in a Cardiac Cath Lab but floats down to the ER when they don't have enough patients. She paid for my car.:biggrin:

Hey I'm in the healthcare field myself. Respiratory Therapist and I own a small dealership as well. We sell motorcycles, atv's waverunners and oh yeah cars too.............

Let's see...

1. Currency and equity trader
2. Business owner of 3 businesses. www.LockSAF.com , and investment company, and a customer cabinetry dealer
3. Poker player

Busy busy!

I am the Lord humungus ruler of the wasteland! I want your pump and that fat tank of gas.

I capture wild animals out of peoples homes and businesses.

No lie - 100% true , this is my full-time job.

Roger
How many times has this guy caught you (you wild animal you:tongue:)

What the hell is that....racoon on a stick:eek::biggrin:

What the hell is that....racoon on a stick:eek::biggrin:

Close , Raccoon on Ketch-All pole ( snare pole like the dog catchers use )

Also that is the ' after ' picture , here is the ' before ' picture.

Seems this guy got his head stuck in a Hellman's mayonnaise jar and I was called out to help the little guy.

Attachments

• 100_0233.jpg
    100_0233.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 158
I thought you were kidding with your profession.............now thats proof in the pudding

Back