• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Oem 02+ NSX Gunmetal Wheels!

where did you get these done? And what material is it that its coated with? I need to repair some curb rash on my OEM 2002+ style rims and was thinking of getting this done at the same time. Let me know! it looks hot!

Boom lets revive this thread so more people paint/powdercoat their 02+ wheels!!!

Boom lets revive this thread so more people paint/powdercoat their 02+ wheels!!!

Not Powdercoat but DIY, has been 2 years and I have barely any chips that I normally just quick fix :)

DSC04442.jpg

DSC07363.jpg

DSC07362.jpg

Oscar

Those look great Oscar!! Love your 02+ wheels in gunmetal...

Didn't you use duplicolor wheel paint or something of the sort from advanced auto if I remember right?

Not Powdercoat but DIY, has been 2 years and I have barely any chips that I normally just quick fix :)
Oscar

^OP: Why does your car look like a 4x4? It looks even higher stance than most stock NSX I've seen.....:eek: Is there something wrong with the car?

I have the same wheels in a similar color but I prefer them on my s2000....

IMG_1451.jpg

Last edited:
What's the paint code for this JDM Gunmetal?

The paint color is called "Washii Gray" in the JDM Honda brochures, but no one has ever been able to find a code for it. However, an almost exact match is "Pewter Gray Metallic" NH-537M.

Time to move forward with wheel color ... this time around opted for the shadow chrome look (think M5) ... result is that the car has a grey tint but with a brighter finish compared to the Washii replica look, but enhances the spokes making them look longer/thinner thanks to the black inner rim and base coat .... hope you like ...

image.jpg

Attachments

• Finished rims 2014.jpg
    Finished rims 2014.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 104
Back