• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official Silverstone Nsx Thread

You've got a beautiful ride. I'm think about getting the same size but the Advan T5s. glad to see the size will look good on silverstone :)

You've got a beautiful ride. I'm think about getting the same size but the Advan T5s. glad to see the size will look good on silverstone :)

My car is almost as nice as yours. The only upgrades I have are the wheels and seats, the rest is just photoshop :)

I don't think all the credit should be given to CG stuff (not knocking your photoshop abilities tho...). Wheels are definitely the next thing on my list. I'll be using your pix as a reference to how mine will look in the future. Haha :biggrin:

My car is almost as nice as yours. The only upgrades I have are the wheels and seats, the rest is just photoshop :)

Once you start modding, you're going down a "dangerous" path cuz modding is very addicting. Very difficult to stop, at least from my experience modding my old M3. All my mods on the M3 cost half the car.:eek:

When I bought my modded NSX, I promised myself not to mod anything but I already bought the new NSX floormat, rear center light with the H logo and the front H emblem. I plan to replace my rear valence with the OEM 02+ valence or the downforce rear valence since they just look better wrapping around the exhaust pipes.

Once you add wheels, dont forget to lower the car a little bit. It will look much better.:smile:

I have actually...very tempting (especially when I see how great they look in your car)! The mod bug is on the verge of hitting me and it doesn't help I got my tax refund back last week :rolleyes: We'll see how long I can last with just new floor mats. haha!

Hey Ric. I completely know what you mean by getting the mod bug. That happened to me with my Civic but I knew from the get go that I wanted to mod that. With the NSX, I want to be different bc I love the way it is now. I actually just got my new floor mats today to replace the stock ones that the stitching was almost gone on. But I'm going to do my best to keep the NSX mods to just wheels and an exhaust. I'll definitely lower it a little after getting wheels. Have any suggestions on the lowering process you may have taken? Coilovers?

Btw-nice choice in bikes. My bro has a GSXR600 too :)

Once you start modding, you're going down a "dangerous" path cuz modding is very addicting. Very difficult to stop, at least from my experience modding my old M3. All my mods on the M3 cost half the car.:eek:

When I bought my modded NSX, I promised myself not to mod anything but I already bought the new NSX floormat, rear center light with the H logo and the front H emblem. I plan to replace my rear valence with the OEM 02+ valence or the downforce rear valence since they just look better wrapping around the exhaust pipes.

Once you add wheels, dont forget to lower the car a little bit. It will look much better.:smile:

Coilovers is the best but priciest suspension mods but it's adjustable and you can lower or raise your car the way you want.

The cheapest way is to buy lowering springs. Once you get aftermarket wheels (I am assuming you will get a +1 wheel/tire setup), then lowering is a must. Otherwise your car will not look right.

well I hope to join on the drive on april 30 but I am not quite sure yet, so I didn't sign up on that thread yet.

Well you should be done with all your mods before April 30 for the drive then.

Have fun!!

Last edited:
Hey guys lets stay on topic here please. This is a picture thread.

Here's my 2004 with RZDF looks^^

19672419626425707916110.jpg

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_9570.jpg
    IMG_9570.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 1,934
  • IMG_9575.jpg
    IMG_9575.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 1,953
Hi, everyone

This is my 2001 Silverstone NSX. Fitted to it are Volk AV3 wheels, 17/18. It rides on a KW V3 suspension, and is lowered about 3/4 inch. It also is supercharged by way of ScienceofSpeed.

Philippe

Attachments

• PB3_032611.jpg
    PB3_032611.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 547
Here is my 1st Silver NSX!!!

Attachments

• My NSX.jpg
    My NSX.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 242
  • Ginnie NSX.jpg
    Ginnie NSX.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 248
Last edited:
I just realized I never posted into this thread.

Here are some old pics of my car (will be doing a photoshoot after the summer once my car is refreshed back to like new condition)

DSC_9937.jpg

DSC_9905.jpg

IMG_7404.jpg

IMG_7159edited-1.jpg

And one that wasn't photoshopped

DSCF27721.jpg

My contribution. @ NSXPO 2010. ahhh.... da memories!....

Attachments

• 1077276825_D4gx6-XL.jpg
    1077276825_D4gx6-XL.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 256
  • 1077286801_zqEDm-XL.jpg
    1077286801_zqEDm-XL.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 239
Re: "official silverstone nsx thread" rivival

Let's have another silverstone revival closing out 2011 w/ a clean california silverstone 03'.

what silverstone?

Re: "official silverstone nsx thread" rivival

what silverstone?

enkrypt3d,
if you look carefully, it's right behind the berlina black one. Hope that helps! :biggrin:

Back