• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official SoCal "Sighting" Thread - post all your NSX sightings here!

Sorry to hear about your situation. I'm sure things will turn out for the better in time. All we can do is stay positive and focused. The Nsx will always be there to purchase; in this economy you're doing the responsible thing of taking care of more important priorities. I think the Nsx community is special in that we welcome everybody with open arms and strive to help and support each other through thick or thin. Afterall, it's not the car that makes the community--it's the people. We're here for you! Regards, Ted : )

Saw all black one with possibly red lined black wheels-driving 15-S around 7am Saturday 1/1/11. Can't be sure what year bc I was driving in my NSX 15-N. Anyone here?

on sunday 1/1 11pm on the 10 fwy a na1 lime green nsx w gold wheels.. Just want to tell the driver nice color combo...:smile:

Black NA-1, Arcadia (Baldwin and Foothill) Saturday 1/8 around 10:40 am. You turned north onto Baldwin and I was stopped at the intersection going in the other direction.

White NSX cruising Old Town Pasadena Friday Night. Saw you twice. I was in my red NSX looking for an Italian restaurant. We finally ended up at Bepo de Buco.

White NSX cruising Old Town Pasadena Friday Night. Saw you twice. I was in my red NSX looking for an Italian restaurant. We finally ended up at Bepo de Buco.

where did you end up parking? i can never seem to find good parking for the NSX being too low :eek:

where did you end up parking? i can never seem to find good parking for the NSX being too low :eek:

Good morning! We ended up parking in a lot on Pasadena Ave., that runs along the east side of the 210/710 freeway, just south of Coloradao Blvd. The entrance and exit is fairly level, and not too crowded so that I could avoid parking next to other cars. What were you up to?

Best,

Mario

Good morning! We ended up parking in a lot on Pasadena Ave., that runs along the east side of the 210/710 freeway, just south of Coloradao Blvd. The entrance and exit is fairly level, and not too crowded so that I could avoid parking next to other cars. What were you up to?

Best,

Mario

hey mario, btw, that wasn't me in the white nsx, i was just curious cause you were there and when i go to Pasadena, i could never find good parking for the X. :redface:

Best,

Mario

Don't you have a white NSX too? Who do you suppose that white NSX belongs too? It had 2002 rear valance. I did not get a good look at the front to see if it was 2002. Higo has a white NSX.

negative ghostrider, i wish i had a white nsx to dd hehe. but nope that was not me and yes, hugo does have a white NSX with the NSX-R facelift:biggrin:

are you live around Hacienda Heights?

Was behind a black pre-02 with 02+ rear valance and license plate WOOSH or something similar on Colima. I was in my Evo IX and wanted to get next to you to give a thumbs up before merging to the next lane to make a left but got stuck behind some slow cars.

White, a few days ago in Sierra Madre. My son-in-law saw the car and said that it was being driven by a middle-aged woman. Not many lady NSX owners. Perhaps she borrowed her husband's car or she confiscated it from her son!

Don't you have a white NSX too? Who do you suppose that white NSX belongs too? It had 2002 rear valance. I did not get a good look at the front to see if it was 2002. Higo has a white NSX.

Nope, that was not me in the white NSX but I wonder who?

It is really hard to find parking in Pasadena especially for people with super low car, Ron. Even with my OEM suspension, I can barely make it into some of the lots and out without scraping.

It is really hard to find parking in Pasadena especially for people with super low car, Ron. Even with my OEM suspension, I can barely make it into some of the lots and out without scraping.

Probably not the suspension and more the driver :tongue:

It was funktastic's white NSX, see above.

Back