• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official SoCal "Sighting" Thread - post all your NSX sightings here!

Today on the I10 E freeway, Ran into a red NA1 looked stock, today on the I10 East bound; I noticed it hauling azz behind me then it flew by, I speed up to catch up only to be cut off by it and if I did not hit the brakes I would have a side swiped NSX:mad:
Cougt up to it latter and the driver gave me some kind of OK sign:confused:

^^ the owner of that car lives in the escala complex. I don't think he is on prime. I have seen him a few times too.

Saw a red pre 02 NSX heading west on Santiago Canyon Rd towards Irvine Lake area in the afternoon.

Spotted a black NA1 yesterday around 7 PM on PCH southbound in Newport Beach. The rear valence was gone exposing a large intercooler. After market wheels too. Hadn't seen it before.

Seen quite a few recently! One red pre-02, near Otay Ranch HS in Chula Vista earlier this week (May 26th) between 11am-12pm. Another red pre-02, yesterday on the 91East in Corona near Serfas Club Dr..between 4-5pm. And then today, another red pre-02, parked in front of The Container Store around 3:30pm near Fashion Valley mall in Mission Valley! Couldnt get a good look at any noticable mods since i was driving by all. Lookin good Reds! :biggrin:

Last edited:
Seen quite a few recently! One red pre-02, near Otay Ranch HS in Chula Vista earlier this week (May 26th) between 11am-12pm. Another red pre-02, yesterday on the 91East in Corona near Serfas Club Dr..between 4-5pm. And then today, another red pre-02, parked in front of The Container Store around 3:30pm near Fashion Valley mall in Mission Valley! Couldnt get a good look at any noticable mods since i was driving by all. Lookin good Reds! :biggrin:[/QUOTE

The one on Otay Ranch could be me if it has dark gray stock rims, Coupe Red top.

Don't know if this counts but I Spotted what look's like bluebatmobile on one of the back pages of HH magazine.

Spotted an Imola Orange heading south on PCH in south Laguna Beach this morning around 6AM. Jeff, was that you?

6AM? No sir. Had to be the "other guy"

Does this count? Spotted a '91 red integra with scruffy male driver with female passenger giving me the "hang loose" sign--he took off his sunglasses: "Track Addict" (Jonathan) on his way to Burbank--I was coming back from Super Car Sunday.

not mine, but on instagram... two sick sleepers wonder who they belong to :wink::wink:

image_zps4aab42ba.jpg

Does this count? Spotted a '91 red integra with scruffy male driver with female passenger giving me the "hang loose" sign--he took off his sunglasses: "Track Addict" (Jonathan) on his way to Burbank--I was coming back from Super Car Sunday.

If that doesn't count then I must say I spotted Theo on the 101 and threw out the "hang loose" sign. Good guy

Guilty as charged. Les and myself coming back from running the Castaic Lake Canyon drive.

- - - Updated - - -

If that doesn't count then I must say I spotted Theo on the 101 and threw out the "hang loose" sign. Good guy

That would be correct.

And how can we say goodbye to you if you never leave?

Last edited:
at Rosa Maria's in San Bernardino at lunch time today:
Said hello very briefly to the owner of a good-looking black modified NSX with bronze Advan wheels
Car had a real nice exhaust note... I was leaving in a Lexus, he was pulling in
(was in town visiting in-laws)
Didn't catch his name though

Was at the Corona post office Saturday around 12:50pm (yesterday) and a pre-02, which looked to be matte black with bronze rims parked two spaces over. Was going to chit-chat but had to go! Always nice to see one! :biggrin:

Was down near San Diego over the weekend. While getting on the 54West, spotted a yellow pre-02 exiting to get to Briarwood Rd around 2:40pm yesterday. I was with my girlfriend and said, "OMG LOOK!" while I pointed at it. Haha, always nice to see one in the wild :)

Back