• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official SoCal "Sighting" Thread - post all your NSX sightings here!

Saw a stock black by pepper and 10 fry eb around 6 today.

Saw a black nsx pulled over by a motorcycle cop on brand ave glendale this morning around 10. Hope it wasn't something big.

Wife saw a silver NSX yesterday at Portola and Lake Forest, would that have been you Floyd seeing as how you were in the area today?

While driving, dad pointed out a black pre-02 on the 91East in Corona (by Serfas Club) around 3:45-4pm last Sunday. Looked left quick enough to spot it and see that it has an NSX-R spoiler and maybe jdm tails. Couldn't see it all because of the traffic, it was moving along in the carpool lane and we were on the far right lane. Looked nice!! :smile:

I live in Burbank and see a white na1 (with blitz wheels?) right outside of Kenneth village almost every day on the way to work. I've waved from my daily driver rsx a few times, You on here?

While driving, dad pointed out a black pre-02 on the 91East in Corona (by Serfas Club) around 3:45-4pm last Sunday. Looked left quick enough to spot it and see that it has an NSX-R spoiler and maybe jdm tails. Couldn't see it all because of the traffic, it was moving along in the carpool lane and we were on the far right lane. Looked nice!! :smile:
Sounds like it might be me :)

df32694a258011e3a7361231392838b2_7.jpg

Saw a Long Beach Blue heading north (west?) in north Laguna Beach on PCH around 3:30 this afternoon. You honked and I waved. So who was it? Patty? Alan? Jason?

Silver First Gen, unfortunately first time I posted but I have seen many on different days. Always wanted one until today :(
Hence, joining the community to see if it renews interest, going to read about them more and decide if more money into the Miata or back to saving for an NSX.

5N->605N approx 8-9AM this morning. Maybe Floyd since he has Silver in OC? I was the extremely dirty black Miata with hard top on.

Silver First Gen, unfortunately first time I posted but I have seen many on different days. Always wanted one until today :(
Hence, joining the community to see if it renews interest, going to read about them more and decide if more money into the Miata or back to saving for an NSX.

5N->605N approx 8-9AM this morning. Maybe Floyd since he has Silver in OC? I was the extremely dirty black Miata with hard top on.

I believe that might've been me, I was on my way to work that morning in the NSX and that's the normal route I take. I did see a black miata with rims and a body kit, was that you?

David

It must have been Blood Stone as his description is accurate. Body kit is cheaper than stock panels. Looks like motor work time for me though, still tearing into it to determine what is the issue.
Your car had no body roll, congrats, that was my most appealing part of watching it as you drove.

Who honked and waved at me from the white SUV with a Christmas tree on top, today, Sunday, at Glenn Ranch Road and Saddleback Ranch Road??

Last edited:
Hey Patty, the wife and I saw you today. Les, we ran into your wife today when we were shopping. What a small world.

I saw you and Hannah, too, Brian. You were in a badass NSX and I was catching the end of the green left turn arrow in my Crosstour. I saw you wave.

Back