• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official SoCal "Sighting" Thread - post all your NSX sightings here!

Les, we ran into your wife today when we were shopping.

We were both doing what we love yesterday, her shopping and me driving the NSX and hanging with friends.:biggrin:

So I saw Ryan, Colin, Mitch, Ramon, Gary, Regan, LaMar, Roman, Tom, Gramae, Jonathan and Eddie. But the last 4 weren't in their NSX's.

Last edited:
saw a black NSX in Las Vegas going from the 15North to 95 North...couple days ago.

You should post this in the Vegas section.:wink:

Hugo sighting!!!!!! At the corner of Huntington and Baldwin in Arcadia. He actually saw me first!!!! I was walking.

Sighting Mario!!! I hesitated in calling your name when you were walking right in front of my car, passing me not acknowledging, knowing that Mario would not have miss a NSX like that. You must be thinking hard on what to get me for Christmas.... while walking toward the mall. I don't blame you. :wink:

Saw Patty on Sat and then on the way home from the hospital this afternoon around 4 I saw a black NSX head down the hill on Fawn ridge. I was in the white SUV that flashed it's high beams.

Oh and my daughter Ava was born yesterday.

Saw Patty on Sat and then on the way home from the hospital this afternoon around 4 I saw a black NSX head down the hill on Fawn ridge. I was in the white SUV that flashed it's high beams.

Congratulations and Merry Christmas.

Congratulations, daddy Brian and mommy Hannah, on the birth of Ava!

When I saw you Saturday I noticed you were alone and wondered if it was because Hannah had your baby.

I'd love details. How big is Ava. How is Hannah doing?

Hannah is doing good, and she was induced on Monday. Ava was 7 lbs 7 oz and 19.5 inches long.

Mario spotted enjoying the amazing weather in his yellow beauty. So clean!
uma5etuq.jpg

Saw a red 91-01 heading south on the I-5 near the Ave Pico exit at about 4:30 in the number one lane. I was heading north in the number one lane.

Earlier this week on Wednesday night, spotted a GPW around 10:25pm on the 15 North near Mira Mesa blvd. (Mira Mesa area) Looked stock, too dark to see anything distinctive, had Texas plates..Was driving mine coincidentally :) we drove close together for a bit! Very rare for me to see another while driving my own! Same color too! haha

spotted one today coming from school (cal state fullerton) on the 57 south, exited katella ave. it was a red na1 nsx with black wheels I believe..maybe some lip spoilers but it was around 5pm, close to 6pm so it was too dark to see. wanted to give the owner a thumbs up but couldn't, i was driving too slow :p

Back