• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official SoCal "Sighting" Thread - post all your NSX sightings here!

spotted one today coming from school (cal state fullerton) on the 57 south, exited katella ave. it was a red na1 nsx with black wheels I believe..maybe some lip spoilers but it was around 5pm, close to 6pm so it was too dark to see. wanted to give the owner a thumbs up but couldn't, i was driving too slow :p

I believe that may have been me, I was on my way to Downtown Disney, were you in your NSX? I usually keep an eye out for other NSXs on the road.

Came across a black NSX with a modified rear center tailight with an NSX logo lit up heading Eastbound on the 105 and then South to the 710 this evening. I was on my way to pick up mine at Robert's place. =)

Spotted a silver pre-02 on the 60 freeway East near the exit Fairway exit around 3:30pm today. Headlights up and on, overall looked stock with an exhaust. Had a custom license plate as well. Tried to take a picture but he jumped two lanes to the right to get past the traffic! :cool:

Saw a Black NSX with flip-ups going south on 23rd in Sunset Park - you gave me a wave. I was in the silver with fixed lights going north. My 1st NSX sighting. Woohoo!

I saw a bad ass black NSX on Santiago Canyon at around 5:30 pm tonight. I was on my ElliptiGO going the opposite direction. Les, it was you as I heard my message.

Yep, was out there on a photo-shoot. Can't wait to get the pics and post the best up here.

Hey, you're alive Michael! I did take my hottie car out to Laguna Beach with my ol' pal, Jerry, on Sunday. The top was on though. Since I didn't go on the GMR drive, my NSX was pouting after it was all clean with no place to go.

^3-30-2014. Montage Resort, Laguna Beach.

^3-30-2014. Montage Resort, Laguna Beach.

Last edited:
Spa Yellow license plate goes something like 5***818 on the northbound 110 Freeway, #5 lane stuck in traffic like me between Exposition and Adams Blvd. Thursday, 4/3 approximately 4:45PM..... Silver hair older gent.

Met the owner of a silver '04 NSX-T (roof open) while at a stoplight on Palos Verdes Blvd. I was the one next to you in my red '00 NSX-T (roof closed). I forgot to ask if you are on Prime...

Spotted a white NSX with Type R spoiler this past weekend at the Pomona Fairplex. License plate was "NSX NEMO". Guess he was there for the same reason I was...for the Professional Engineering License Exam.

^^ "NSX NEMO"....you dont wanna know him he is a jack ass :biggrin:

but he does have one the of best NA1 GPW NSXs around

Spotted a white NSX with Type R spoiler this past weekend at the Pomona Fairplex. License plate was "NSX NEMO". Guess he was there for the same reason I was...for the Professional Engineering License Exam.

don't have a type R spoiler, but ya sure can't miss my plates. yea, took my long and overdue mechanical PE. good luck to you and your results (^_~)b

- - - Updated - - -

^^ "NSX NEMO"....you dont wanna know him he is a jack ass :biggrin:

but he does have one the of best NA1 GPW NSXs around

zaid, you are my idol

For anyone interested, there'll be a group of car enthusiasts racing at K1 Speed (19038 S Vermont Ave, Gardena, CA 90248) this morning. You can come to hang out to chat cars and also check out the gokart racing, we'll be there at 9:45AM.

2daxbb4.jpg

Saw a black NSX in Foothill Ranch Town Center yesterday. My wife described the driver as some "18 year old looking guy" right after she said I am a freak for waving to some random person driving an NSX, haha. Anyone here?

Looked like it had rims and an exhuast, but stock height.

Back