• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official SoCal "Sighting" Thread - post all your NSX sightings here!

On the 405 going east this afternoon at about 4:20 through Irvine, I saw a LBBP. You looked over and I gave you a thumbs up. I was in my Supra.

The 18 year old guy with the black one is most likely Shane

Thanks!

Also, when I was turning left onto Alton off of Irvine Blvd. saw a silver NSX drive by. I was able to see him turn right into the town center near In-n-out in Foothill Ranch.

Anyone here?

Rope - Do you ever drive Live Oak or come off El Toro onto Glenn Ranch? I think I may have seen your car one day when I went for a leisurely stroll.

Is DocJon in SoCal? Spotted a yellow with assorted black pieces, NA1 in San Clemente on Los Mares heading east at about 9AM this morning. I was invisible in my Tundra but I sure haven't seen that car before around here.

Is DocJon in SoCal? Spotted a yellow with assorted black pieces, NA1 in San Clemente on Los Mares heading east at about 9AM this morning. I was invisible in my Tundra but I sure haven't seen that car before around here.

Might have been yellowhaze. He was at C&C this morning.

I saw an NA1 in the Macy's parking lot, way out in the corner, in Laguna Hills today.

Red and black and stock.

Saw a blue widebody with big GT rear wing heading down the 55 and merging on to the 5 south around 6:00 PM yesterday.

lol ..I'm a black with assorted yellow pieces.....I wish I was toodling around in Cali,but sadly stuck in Pa....

lol ..I'm a black with assorted yellow pieces.....I wish I was toodling around in Cali,but sadly stuck in Pa....

So you either did a search for you username to look for any threads talking about you (you narcissist you) OR you are vicariously trying to live in SoCal via the SoCal forum group. Why else would you be compelled to wander into a forum section that is miles away from anything remotely near you? :smile:

I am a lonely narcissist.......my vanity mirror is my only friend.

2lmbg51jpg.gif

Spotted a silver NA1 on the 91 freeway just before the 55 this morning at about 7:30 am. I pulled up next to you in a Lexus and gave you the thumbs up. Anyone here?

Spotted 02+ yellow in Pasadena on Thursday 8/28 at around 11 am traveling west on Claifornia (itersection of Pasadena Ave)... Afternarket wheels.

93 black on huntington nearby souplantation around 3:45pm. I was in my red nsx when you pulled up next to me:) i like yours very clean nsx!

Back