• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official SoCal "Sighting" Thread - post all your NSX sightings here!

The black on the I-8 must have been this one.... The red off Mira Mesa was yours truly, number 45. You must be the yellow I was trying to check out.. :)IMG_7491.jpg

I was in the silver ka7 Legend on 57 coming towards 91 on Christmas Eve, you were in the tinted Blk/Blk NSX. Was droppin MIL off, made my night.

December 24.

I was on the 91 in the afternoon / early evening going out to Corona. Your description sound right on as far as color, window dressing, and day. If the time frame that I mentioned matches then chances are it was me. I have yellow calipers on my car and 97+ rims from my 1999 that I use to have.

Danny Yee

PS..... Don't know what MIL stands for but here's a shot in the dark....... Moms I Like to *****??:wink::eek::biggrin:

I was in the silver ka7 Legend on 57 coming towards 91 on Christmas Eve, you were in the tinted Blk/Blk NSX. Was droppin MIL off, made my night.

^1-18-2015. Apache Wash Trailhed, Phoenix.

I was riding my ^ElliptiGO on Santiago Canyon, Sunday 1-25-2015, at about 5 PM, and off to the side parked on Modjeska Canyon was a pristine, better than showroom condition, NA1 in red and black. Once the NSX got on northbound Santiago Canyon, I put out a thumbs up, as it went by. Anyone here?

Last edited:
I've been contemplating selling my car, and then I see 4 NSX on the same week......makes me second guess myself.

black pre-02 on the 15 south, yellow 02+ on limonite, a green pre-02 on mar vista, and a pre-02 yellow on the 91 east parking lot today!

Parked next to a pre 02 black, lowered, with white regamasters evos at jamboree/Irvine blvd by Panera Bread.

Saw a black 91-01 heading South on the I-5 by the spectrum today at 0700.

Saw a yellow 02+ with New York plates at Thornton Hospital in San Diego. Super clean, but looked like your right rear tire was almost flat [emoji45]. I thought about asking the hospital to page you but didn't think it was appropriate LOL.

Saw a yellow 02+ with New York plates at Thornton Hospital in San Diego. Super clean, but looked like your right rear tire was almost flat [emoji45]. I thought about asking the hospital to page you but didn't think it was appropriate LOL.

That was me. Thanks for the note. I got my tire changed and realized it was a faulty rim causing the damage to the tire, and after a few tries was able to find a wheel shop that was able to repair it.

Spotted LMR going to lunch on Friday.

Surprised you didn't see Thursday when I drove by your office on my way to Oakley.

Had two sightings close to one another. Spotted nsxnemo on July 28th, around 8:30pm parked in the Culver Plaza in Irvine. :)

And spotted a nice gentleman with his dog this evening at the Ralph's shopping center (Around, 7pm, Tustin in front of Pick-Up Stix. Unfortunately I didnt get his name, looked to be black with chrome wheels and a custom paint/image on the front (didn't see it from the rear angle). It was a great exchange because when I was backing up and turning out, I spotted the NSX, got surprised and caught him walking to that car all at the same time I was about to drive by. He was looking at me the whole time as if I wanted to say something so I opened the window and said, "nice NSX! I have one too!" he had asked "oh? What color?" I replied with "1992, grand pix white!" and he smiled, pumped his fist in the air and said, "NSX FOREVER!!" smiled too and wished him a great night. :cool: Wanted to chat some more but had to go.

Last edited:
I saw two NSX's on Saturday 10/31/15. What a surprised. Ones goes months without a siting, and then I had two in one day, a couple of hours apart. The first siting was in east Pasadena in the parking lot of Best Buy and other stores on Foothill Blvd.. It was a custom, darker red, color with side skirts. I did not recognize the car or the driver. Anyone here?

The second siting was in Arcadia at the intersection of Huntington Blvd. and Baldwin Ave. It was a black stockish NSX with a young driver that I did not recognized. I gave a shout to the driver who had the windows down. When he turned to look, I gave him the v-tech sign. He acknowledged my sign and waved back. Anyone here?

Last edited:
Saw a red pre-02 turning onto Bryan Ave in Irvine leaving the Market Place plaza in front of 24hr fitness this morning. Couldn't see driver, tint was dark. Was a nice surprise :)

Wow, its raining cats and NSX's!!!!!!! I saw my third NSX in a week. This time it was black pre-02 heading west on the 210 Freeway in Arcadia on Saturday 11/7 around 1:00 pm. Driver had a long whitish beard!

Back