• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official SoCal "Sighting" Thread - post all your NSX sightings here!

Spotted what looked to be a nice black pre-02 this evening around 8:55pm on Goldenwest and McFadden right by Golden West College. Always enjoy spotting them in the wild! :cool:

That was me eating at Panera...lol. This must have been you!

Wow I'm really late to the party here, I've since moved to Japan for the next few years so I've been on hiatus and inactive for months. The NSX resides with the parents in Tustin. When I visit I'll likely be driving it and stalking other NSX'x ;)

- - - Updated - - -

what brings you to my neighborhood? Oh and it was not mine.

Long term storage at the parents house while I do business overseas.

Official SoCal "Sighting" Thread - post all your NSX sightings here!

Wow who's clean Rari is this on 605 north near the 5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
77b84dd0a707418b2a142f70eaaf6851.jpg

Saturday 7/30 at 10 am in Pasadena, spotted a white NSX going south on Michillinda Ave, I know for a fact that it is not anyone her on Prime because the car was driven by a woman who looked to be in her 70's! Anyone her have hot Rodin, NSX driving, grandma?

Was on vacation to San Diego and spotted this NSX near Petco Park last Wednesday.
Then a couple days later saw you drive through downtown. Anyone here?

2017 NSX in Valencia

Turns out Valencia Acura hosted test drives all day. This new car is insanely fast yet feels like the original in many ways. Also stops on a dime. I miss stick shift but this shifts so fast I was almost running over cars in front of me. View attachment 141729

Spotted a red NSX last thursday driving down Hawthorne Blvd in PV ~530pm and I think you turned off into Pointe Vicente parking lot. Wanted to say hello but I was driving my LX570

Silver NC2 parked outside at The Peninsula, Beverley Hills, Santa Monica, in the valet. BUT, this was really "spotted" in the NYT and CBS News (2:09) as they were probably just needing a reference visual to cover the Harvey Weinstein story as it continues to unfold.

nsx_peninsula.png

Has anyone seen it in silver, in person?

Silver NC2 parked outside at The Peninsula, Beverley Hills, Santa Monica, in the valet. BUT, this was really "spotted" in the NYT and CBS News (2:09) as they were probably just needing a reference visual to cover the Harvey Weinstein story as it continues to unfold.

nsx_peninsula.png

Back