• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

"official" what are you getting/got for xmas???

5290406803_40a94befec_z.jpg

Very nice. I am still waiting to get my first.
I have all my licenses and carrier/concealed permits already just need to make the purchase.

Besides the regular stuff I got a matco tools calendar with half naked girls fixing cars from my g/f's dad!:eek:

I got an IPhone 4 from my girlfriend which I love compared to the 3g I use to have. My parents both gave me gift certificates to a local performance part store and I treated myself on Christmas eve to a set of rims

63526_10150335858760261_589445260_16283261_5975525_n.jpg

For xmas I received a bottle opener, oven mits, a new towel set, two of my favorite types of beers, and a box of chocolates. Overall this is probably the most gifts I have received for xmas in the past couple years. Oh yeah and I bought myself a new power tool set :).

I got a new full face Bell SA 2010 helmet, new jacket, my daughter got me a ride along with a NASCAR car at Road Atlanta and my wife got me a Ford GT (remote control car). Money was tight this year.

Back