• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Oil leak in the gulf

this is for KO-NSX and figured i would bring this back up to the front.

thanks in advance and I am sure you can answer them or find and answer without pissing anyone off:cool:

•Is the well dead?
•What is the pressure on the well? Now?
•If the well is open to the surface, what is that pressure?
•What was the pressure during the "static kill"? Did it change at any time? What was total volume pumped?
•What was the pressure during the bullhead cement job? Did you do the "hesitation squeeze" that Kent Wells mentioned in passing? What was displacement volume?
•How do you know all the cement went down the casing?
•What was the pressure on the well after the job?
•Why is the flex joint flange leaking?
•Why are the ROV feeds no longer provided in a decipherable resolution?
•Why are some ROV feeds not being provided?
•Has the well kicked since the bullhead cement job?
•What pressure did the bullhead cement job test to?
•Have you had to pump mud into the well since the bullhead cement job? How much?
•Why are clouds of debris continuing to obscure the view several days after the well was supposedly "static"?
•Were the rams of the old BOP opened for the static kill or bullhead cement job?
•If so, could you tell if the drill pipe fish stuck in the BOP dropped into the well?
•Can you close the blind shear rams now?
•What is the damage to the rams in the old BOP?

thanks in advance and I am sure you can answer them or find and answer without pissing anyone off:cool:

•Is the well dead?
•What was the pressure during the "static kill"? Did it change at any time? What was total volume pumped?
•What was the pressure during the bullhead cement job? Did you do the "hesitation squeeze" that Kent Wells mentioned in passing? What was displacement volume?
•Have you had to pump mud into the well since the bullhead cement job? How much?
•Why are clouds of debris continuing to obscure the view several days after the well was supposedly "static"?
•Were the rams of the old BOP opened for the static kill or bullhead cement job?
•If so, could you tell if the drill pipe fish stuck in the BOP dropped into the well?

You forgot mother's maiden name, city of birth and ssn.:biggrin:

•Is the well dead?

Wow!:eek:

WoW! i just got home and i will update when i get settled in. i dont have all the answers but the well is cemented and no longer flowing.

Back