• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Oil pan?????

I wouldn't know for certain, but I would highly doubt it, due to the exhaust configuration, among other things.

Last edited:
Acura P/N: 11251-PH7-000 OIL PAN GASKET

1987-1990 Legend

1991-1995 NSX

1996+ NSX has a different part number but I believe they are actually interchangable.

So 100% for 1991-95 NSX, the Legend gasket is OK, same part number ;)

HTH,
LarryB

Last edited:
you guys would be surprised how many parts from a legend are the same for the NSX. I have gone to the junk yard plenty of times and done comparisons. I am thinking also that the coupe legends master window switches are the same OEM NSX its like 350, junkyard price from a legend 1.50, also the window regulators motors are the same, coupe only though

coupe window wiper motors are the same

also the side markers are the same I think the coupe color is darker then the NSX though

also the factory fog light wire harness is the same the plugs, the length is different longer just stuff the extra wires under something the OEM interior switch is different to

Last edited:
Wow guys! now that is service! you just saved me $250.00

Thanks!
Hmm - if the part# is the same , how can you be getting charged $250 more???

The OP asked about the "oil pan".

However, a response indicated a part number that was the same for the Legend and NSX, but then said the oil pan "gasket" should be 100% okay. Is the part # quoted for the pan or the gasket?

(Just trying to clarify the discussion, I have neither an old Legend, or a '91-95 NSX...)

you guys would be surprised how many parts from a legend are the same for the NSX. I have gone to the junk yard plenty of times and done comparisons. I am thinking also that the coupe legends master window switches are the same OEM NSX its like 350, junkyard price from a legend 1.50, also the window regulators motors are the same, coupe only though

coupe window wiper motors are the same

also the side markers are the same I think the coupe color is darker then the NSX though

also the factory fog light wire harness is the same the plugs, the length is different longer just stuff the extra wires under something the OEM interior switch is different to

Shawn:
do you mind to post a list of parts that are interchangeable between the NSX and the Legend based on your findings in a new thread?
This can be very helpful for many of us.
TIA

I am actually going to the junk yard this weekend, for some other stuff, its funny since all of us have taken our NSx apart during repairs, you kinda get a mental picture of parts, and when you go to the junk yard and just sit there all day and take a legend apart for fun, you can see what looks like it might fit, I will try to get something together on the Pricey parts, I know that the AC compressor is also the same for the Legend and the NSX, but there is a bracket on the NSX that needs to be transfered to the Legend compressor, for it to work. the NSX ac compressor is like 250 from the dealer the Legend compressor is like 100 bucks cheaper.

its funny, how honda did that.

The OP asked about the "oil pan".

However, a response indicated a part number that was the same for the Legend and NSX, but then said the oil pan "gasket" should be 100% okay. Is the part # quoted for the pan or the gasket?

(Just trying to clarify the discussion, I have neither an old Legend, or a '91-95 NSX...)

Guys,

I apologize, I thought this was about the Gasket.

The oil pans are not the same. Please disregard my post. That is the OIL PAN GASKET

Sorry about that....

LarryB

Back