• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

One owner cars

present...twice...

Last edited:
I don't own it concurrently with anyone else, including my significant other. Does that count? 😉

Present

I bought mine from it's first owner so at this point it's a 2-owner car and that's where it will remain from here on out.

2nd owner since 2002

(I was 8 when the car was new)

Day I made it mine. Sold my 95 corvette for a healthy profit at the time.
74F36345-B6B8-4BDF-8630-34299CEB2A07.jpeg

Last edited:
One owner here. Bought in March 1992, in Ann Arbor MI. I had no money but with only 4 months of training left, and a job lined up in Vegas, the dealer let me have her with zero down, 5k off msrp, and the first payment due in August. During the "Buy American" craze and 40 miles from Dearborn, they couldn’t sell a new-ish Japanese car. Proud owner with the mod-bug ever since.

One owner here. Bought in March 1992, in Ann Arbor MI. I had no money but with only 4 months of training left, and a job lined up in Vegas, the dealer let me have her with zero down, 5k off msrp, and the first payment due in August. During the "Buy American" craze and 40 miles from Dearborn, they couldn’t sell a new-ish Japanese car. Proud owner with the mod-bug ever since.
Lol wow thanks for sharing that fun bit. Something like that would not happen in this day.

Bought New in Dec 2003...
Silverstone \ Onyx

Awesome to see you still cruising Prime...don't be a stranger..

The car sat dormant for a long while as life and new adventures demanded more of my attention. Adding e-brakes and possibly new engine management this summer for better drivabilty. Will be more present here on out.

weren't you the first dry sump?

Yes, first 9krpm, first MoTec, first 8 pot Brembo, first 1kwhp. All a long time ago. Now a grandfather and barebow archer.

Yes, first 9krpm, first MoTec, first 8 pot Brembo, first 1kwhp. All a long time ago. Now a grandfather and barebow archer.

what a blessing having grandchildren...I'm still in the thick of it with a senior and freshman in HS...

Kids or grandkids?

Back