• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Ordered a GT-R

2278181252_7a95733d6a_o.jpg

I don't understand exactly how you open those doors. Do you push one side of the handle in then pull the other side?

That red one looks awesome, but I'll wait for the 2010 after the car has been tested and driven by the new owners. Make sure any flaws or mechanical problems have been resolved. This has been the case in most import cars in the first 1-2 years of production.

I don't understand exactly how you open those doors. Do you push one side of the handle in then pull the other side?

Probably push with your thumb and then grab the handle with your other fingers.

As an official GT-R dealer, we'll be receiving 6 GT-R's in the first 18 months of production. Three are currently pre-sold, that leaves three available. The best news is that the GT-R will be sold as a pre-order vehicle only. This means that you get to customize your new GT-R to your specifications!

If your number 5 in their 6 units allocated in 18 months of production, that makes it sound like your going to be about 1 - 1.5 years away from getting yours.

Dont get me wrong, paying msrp is nice, but waiting 1 -1.5 years to get it is a little out there to me.

They shipped a right hand drive version to SoCal eh?

Care to elaborate?

I was thinking the same thing. I was going to reserve any comment until someone who actually knew what stuntman looked like cared to comment. In case it's really him, I'm not jumping to any conclusions.

That is Billy but no way that he bought a RHD car in the US.

Photoshop!

That would be quite a photo-chop. After you flipped the pic horizontally you'd have to go back and make sure all the lettering on the instrument panel/etc. was flipped back and repositioned.

Billy did not buy and register a RHD GTR in the US. Either he was elsewhere and took pictures of himself sitting in one, or he photoshopped himself into pictures of one.

That last pic looks like he is sticking his head infront of a photograph!

Billy did not buy and register a RHD GTR in the US. Either he was elsewhere and took pictures of himself sitting in one, or he photoshopped himself into pictures of one.

That last pic looks like he is sticking his head infront of a photograph!
Haha, havn't you seen my pathetic whiting out to hide where the car is? I don't have the talent, skills, or time to photoshop myself in the car.

It is a real car, and I should have a test drive by the end of the week. And sorry it's not my car :smile:

Haha, havn't you seen my pathetic whiting out to hide where the car is? I don't have the talent, skills, or time to photoshop myself in the car.

It is a real car, and I should have a test drive by the end of the week. And sorry it's not my car :smile:

I hax0red your imageshack account! ;)

P1010024.jpg

...and i'm still no better off figuring out where the car is... darn it.

Last edited:
holy s#!t!!!! that thing dwarfs a R34 which in its own right a pretty big car. dayamn!!

Back