• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Owners in Northern VA?

I posted this in the nub area(new owners forum), and got little response, hopefully, I'll get a better response here...

I was wondering if there are any owners in the Northern VA area, that would be willing to let me take a closer look at their NSX. I'm def interested in picking one up but I jsut want to see it up close as opposed to in pictures or on the road speeding away from me ;-)

Hell...I'll even buy you a cup of coffeee for your time! :cool:

thanks guys!

/chunky

I'll be at the Hyper Fest event in a few weeks if you want to drop by and take a look.

Here's the link to the post on Prime.

Hyper-Fest - NSX

driftchicken said:
I posted this in the nub area(new owners forum), and got little response, hopefully, I'll get a better response here...

I was wondering if there are any owners in the Northern VA area, that would be willing to let me take a closer look at their NSX. I'm def interested in picking one up but I jsut want to see it up close as opposed to in pictures or on the road speeding away from me ;-)

Hell...I'll even buy you a cup of coffeee for your time! :cool:

thanks guys!

/chunky

I'm close enuf... in Montgomery County, MD. You're welcome to take a look. I'll take you for a ride, but I don't think I'm offering a test drive... ;)

GOTTSPD said:
I'm close enuf... in Montgomery County, MD. You're welcome to take a look. I'll take you for a ride, but I don't think I'm offering a test drive... ;)

Cool deal. Yeah, a test ride would be nice. I wouldnt even ask for a test drive unless I was aiming to buy it! Hell....I'm happy enough just finding somebody in my general area willing to give me a few minutes of their time... ! :smile:

How should I get a hold of you? PM? AIM? I'm not in a big rush... so whenever's fine with me.

/chunky

Back