• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Paint and body work finished

Got the car back last Sunday, but was waiting on the rear spoiler. Got everything buttoned up, so I figured i'd post up some of the pictures I took of the car today. Nice to finally have her back!

Clutch should come in sometime at the end of the month. Was told its being shipped from Japan.

I've also been eyeballing that turbo kit on sale in the market place section. soooo tempting. :p

Hopefully I'll see you guys at whatever the next event is around here. Enjoy the weekend all!

-dj

Attachments

• front_driver.jpg
    front_driver.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 539
  • front_driver_angel.jpg
    front_driver_angel.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 525
  • passenger_rear.jpg
    passenger_rear.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 487
  • rear.jpg
    rear.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 470
  • rear_right.jpg
    rear_right.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 470
  • rear2.jpg
    rear2.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 430
  • right_rear.jpg
    right_rear.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 435
  • garage.jpg
    garage.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 514
yeah buddy looking good. I love that GPW and the wide body is smoking. see ya at the next event. BTW Formula Drift is at Road Atlanta this weekend and Alex could probably get you and car in free. I went last year with Alex and it was incredible to see the supercharged Tundra V8's stuffed in the Mazda RX8

looks amazing !! what exhaust is that ?

alex told me when i met him at the c & o a few months back. hopefully he'll visit this thread and tell me again. lol. i like it though. sounds great without being overly obnoxious. i actually polished it after i took these pictures and it turned out fantastic. i'll take some more tomorrow and post 'em up.

thanks for compliments sunedaz. i might drop alex a line and see if he is up at RA tomorrow.

-dj

I love that 1st image, nice stance.
I JUST ADDED SIDESKIRTS, FRNT LIP SPOILER WITH LEDS 2MINE.
DSC04122.jpg

Last edited:
Looking good DJ; I've always had a soft spot in my heart for white NSXs.

Todd, those new side skirts are looking ill!

I'm dying to add that cf lip you have there but my driveway says no :)

Sick car! I saw it on haynes bridge near taco bell not too long ago. Almost broke my neck trying to catch a better glance. I was in a black G35 coupe with a TopSpeed Motorsports banner

I usually don't go for body kits cause I'm such an old purist - but these look really great! I love the GPW and Oki that car of yours looks better all the time! Great stuff - looking forward to seeing them this weekend!

Back