• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

paranoid

hey.... i'll be getting back from japan in a couple weeks.... it will have been about 3 months since my nsx has been started/driven/anything.

i just wanted to make absolute sure i'm doing something bad by just going into my garage and starting it up when i get back (cause you know that's the first thing i'm gonna wanna do after not driving any car for like 3 months).

will the rings be all dried up and stuff? what do i needa do before i start my baby?

i know i'm probably being paranoid, but you know how it is.... you don't see me asking the same question about my civic :tongue:

any advice is appreciated - thx

Synthesis said:
hey.... i'll be getting back from japan in a couple weeks.... it will have been about 3 months since my nsx has been started/driven/anything.

i just wanted to make absolute sure i'm doing something bad by just going into my garage and starting it up when i get back (cause you know that's the first thing i'm gonna wanna do after not driving any car for like 3 months).

Think you may wanna' edit to this....

i just wanted to make absolute sure i'm NOT doing something bad by just going into my garage and starting it up

Besides the usual maintainance (checking battery charging, oil level, hydraulic fluids level, tire pressure) I can't think of something special after 3 months (I didn't even had to charge the battery after a 6 month pause).

Back