• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Path To Imola Orange Pearl YR-514P

geez guys way to tell me after I already recovered the leather. LOL woking on 02+ side vents

Home Depot 2.36 roof plaster mesh/screen LOL its coated with a thing black gloss paint and it looks better than the OEM version
yikes

- - - Updated - - -

well looks like certain times of the day I cant post pics geez..

- - - Updated - - -

I forgot and they are gonna touch up a few spots in the front that they missed so it worked its self out

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 103085

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 103086

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 103087

Only problem with this is unless the mesh is aluminum, it will rust almost immediately and look pretty tacky on an NSX... We actually sell the aluminum mesh designed for this task and it's pretty cheap per sheet.

yeah it was aluminum I made sure of it. the vent on my NSX are 02+ it matches the diamond weeve perfectly and is also black gloss coated. It turned out almost OEM.

I hear ya know I tried years ago to do this on my engine glass vent with metal it rusted and dripped rust down the backside of the firewall material and I had to spraypaint it black to hide the rust stains LOL

Ok headers arrived and I couldnt wait to install them and re-install the engine and its 2AM another 20 minutes and the engine is back in yippeeee..... Im so tired all this by myself
you guys that are DIY'ers you can do this trust me.

Nice! It is a coupe, aren't you going to keep the black roof?

10069Picture_133.jpg

That was the picture I took of my old NSX on trail ridge road in Colorado. I miss that car so much :frown:

Nice one what ever happened to it? sell it or the other........ thing?

I make these cars to order want another one PM me.

- - - Updated - - -

Well finished up the rear of the car, added coolant bleed everything, started on the first try, sounds like a beast with out cats installed. made a video
of it on my phone forgot my camcorder LOL

sound so good yummy

updates today, doors, front fenders, rear quarters are done, the front bumper will arrive tomorrow between 11-3pm wow gonna get nothing done tomorrow waiting on a truck that could delivery to my shop vs my house. it is what it is though. pics look amazing. will upload today. waiting on the driver headlight from japan. wiring is all done, car starts and sounds amazing.
replaced all the factory stickers with fresh new ones all OEM.

whats left is front bump, hood, paint calipers same color as car. bleed the brakes, fill the A/C with R134a get alignment and drive it to NY for delivery.

its getting down to the numb guys this is so fun but the little details are what kills your free time ya know

pics uplaod later today

This car is going to NY? What area?

What wheels/suspension etc?

Ready for pics!

Shawn, your a beast. If I ever paint mine a Jdm white help me stripe it down :)

yes its a tri-coat thats why the paint job is a little costly LOL I told them only factory no cut corners the paint makes the car. who wants a Macco 299.45 paintjob on a freaking exotic car LOL

test fitted the front bumper and it fits like a glove. all remaining parts will be painted today. after I put everything back together I need to take it back to them and then they do the final
sand and buff etc.

I have done this build in a little more than a month. so I am a speed demon but OCD to pefection of details.

pics today.

Ughhhh.. LOL the Spoiler LED I ordered is not the right one. now I have to source one LOL

incredible progress!

yes its a tri-coat thats why the paint job is a little costly LOL I told them only factory no cut corners the paint makes the car. who wants a Macco 299.45 paintjob on a freaking exotic car LOL

test fitted the front bumper and it fits like a glove. all remaining parts will be painted today. after I put everything back together I need to take it back to them and then they do the final
sand and buff etc.

I have done this build in a little more than a month. so I am a speed demon but OCD to pefection of details.

pics today.

sand and buff etc.

pics today.

this is why SOS needs to ship to a prefered address, my poor NSX has to haul this shit like this it so freaking funny people's look when I pass them doing 90mph like this LOL

2013-07-25_08-29-42_328.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

2013-07-25_08-29-57_914.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

2013-07-25_09-29-57_526.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

2013-07-25_12-33-56_735.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

this car is going to be badazzz

I was passing an intersection and saw this chick snap a pic of me cuz I saw the flash in her hand above her steeringwheel. and she wasnt taking a pic of her cars dash.

- - - Updated - - -

so possibly updated her facebook page.

Shawn,
I think you should come and live in the UK, we have changeable weather, high taxes, expensive housing.......wait correct that we have four wonderful seasons, incentives for new business and I have a spare room if you can look after my car!

Back