• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

PHILIPS HID 6000K Group Buy

Hey guys, I can offer this HID group buy. Of course it 's for OFF ROAD USE ONLY ;) , but I can get it. It takes about 1-2 weeks to get from my supplier. They will ship from overseas to us here. It comes complete with ballasts, wiring harness, and 9006 Bulb. Th ekit is the same for the lexus, mercedes, and porsches. It is a 6000k. I can honestly tell you it will be hard for a warranty since they are overseas but, from personal experience, I've had this specific HID kit in my 993 porsche for oever 1 year and haven't had any problems at all with them. Philips is one of the best you can get.

for a 6000k Kit, I can offer this. Yes it is a bit expensive but well worth it and better then the rest. These are the real deal philips Ballasts. They light up a purplish blue.

1-5 - $450 Shipped

6+ - $400 Shipped

Interested

I am interested with this group buy..
but wondering if the Focal Point will be adjusted like the one they sell on www.xenondepot.com or not.

Was going to order from them, but there's $120 difference
so.. please let me know.

Hey guys, just updated. If I get enough people in, My shop can warranty the HID equipment for 6 months. I've had them on my porsche for 2 years and I havent had any problems with them. Thanks!

chris

Back