• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Phoenix Suns vs LA Lakers

The Spurs are just passing time, waiting for the trophy presentation again this year.

Like all the pundits predicted, the Sacramento Queens put up quite a fight last night.

I hope the Suns send the human kidney stone (*) home to Vanessa.

(*) = Kobe = won't pass

Im a Laker fan since the 70's, so I have to cheer the team but not the man (Kobe). Should be a good series. If the Lakers makes it to the next round and so do the Clippers...Staples Center is going to go nuts! :eek: :biggrin:

I hope Kobe plays like an all star today. Not really a Lakers fan, but I admit that Kobe does put on a good show.

Game is @ 10:30pm on TNT.....

Nash is my favorite player (although I don't blame Cuban for not matching the Suns' offer) and I think they will get past the first round but not much farther. When with the Mavs, Nash had a tendancy to "burn out" in the playoffs. Although he didn't do that in last year's playoffs (he lit us up every game), I cant help but to think the added pressure without Amare will leave Nash without any gas by the beginning of the second round. Hopefully I'm wrong.

i was a huge fan until recently when all the teams that went to the finals are the same (Nets, Lakers, Spurs) and probably this year it will be spurs vs pistons. Anyways go SUNS, imo your the only exciting team left.

NsXMas said:
Horrible game tonight. The Suns didn't show up to play.

I'm quite upset. I haven't been able to watch the Suns games since last month. Now I have a good evening to watch the game and they play some of the most horrible ball I've ever seen.

The Suns better win the series. This is disgusting. :(

I love it! :biggrin:

Are the Pheonix Suns in the NBA? I heard that they were double A. :tongue:

NsXMas said:
Horrible game tonight. The Suns didn't show up to play.

I'm quite upset. I haven't been able to watch the Suns games since last month. Now I have a good evening to watch the game and they play some of the most horrible ball I've ever seen.
It's obvious your viewing jinxed them. :D You need to stay away if you want them to win.

What a great series. I think this is by far the most exciting series to watch right now. The NBA is all about matchups and the Lakers are exploiting the Suns' lack of size. Especially by being big and fast, not many teams can do this to the Suns. It could have very easily been 3-0 already.

Back