• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

PICS of A/C fix do it!

Thanks for the feedback guys.

Is there any way to test the power transistor? The TSB only applies to 91s and 92s, so I am looking for some sort of confirmation that that is really the problem before ordering parts. Also, if anyone had an idea of cost it would be very helpful in prioritzing whether to replace that or the control uni t first.

Ordered a new control board from Dali, and that fixed my problems. Thanks MJ!

I suspect a trace was broken that I could not find somewhere around C44.

White94 said:
Ordered a new control board from Dali, and that fixed my problems. Thanks MJ!

I suspect a trace was broken that I could not find somewhere around C44.

how much did you pay for the board and how long does it take to get it? Do you have the part number? Thanks.

nis350 said:
how much did you pay for the board and how long does it take to get it? Do you have the part number? Thanks.

Here is what I paid. this is for a new board only, NOT the front display module.

I ordered on Tues of this week, and it arrived yesterday. Good luck!

White94 said:
Here is what I paid. this is for a new board only, NOT the front display module.

I ordered on Tues of this week, and it arrived yesterday. Good luck!

That is a pretty good price. BTW: Did your display blank out completely also? Nothing works on mine and the display blanked out. Mine was working perfectly in them morning. I turned it off and it never came back on. Do you think it is the board? Thanks.

I'd yank it out and look at the caps. If they are bleeding, then I would bet that replacing or repairing the board would get you fixed up nicely.

White94 said:
I'd yank it out and look at the caps. If they are bleeding, then I would bet that replacing or repairing the board would get you fixed up nicely.

I replaced all the caps on the board and they were bleeding, but still nothing works. I know some of you have extensive experience with this problems. I just want to make sure that the problems will be fixed by replacing the expansive board. I already spent money on replacing the caps with no results. thanks.

nis350 said:
I replaced all the caps on the board and they were bleeding, but still nothing works. I know some of you have extensive experience with this problems. I just want to make sure that the problems will be fixed by replacing the expansive board. I already spent money on replacing the caps with no results. thanks.

It sounds like the board, but there are no guarantees. It worked for me, but I didn't have the display problems you seem to. I *think* Nick M might have had similar problems to you and it fixed it. You may want to PM him.

FWIW, I am pretty sure a new board will fix it, but I am not going to pay the $650 (again) so its up to you ultimately.

hey guys, yes it really is me (only the good die young) anyway I am deludged with ac fix questions as well as spray....I will send repsonses soon. same problems huh fella's

Best Regards David
ps I have not been here for almost two years so let me catch my breath!

hey guys, yes it really is me (only the good die young) anyway I am deludged with ac fix questions as well as spray....I will send repsonses soon. same problems huh fella's

Best Regards David
ps I have not been here for almost two years so let me catch my breath!

Hey, great to have you back!

David

For less than $200 I sent my CCU to BrianK for repair. He has a lot of experience doing these and guarantees his work. Mine now works like new and I recommend his service. Thanks again Brian.
Happy Motoring!

My a/c has never worked in the 7 years I have owned my car. I have had it recharged and checked for leaks but still yet to blow cold air. only getting hot air. sometimes my a/c unit will let me change the temperature but then sometimes it just shuts off but still has never blown cold air...not sure if the CCU repair will fix the problem or not since it is not stuck on high...just lack of cold air...

any suggestions?

Yes I am right over in clearwater, hit my pm with a number I can call you and give some insight on your problem. btw...I know most of the nsx owners around here and would love to see them again soon so thanks for the offer
best regards david

Yes I am right over in clearwater, hit my pm with a number I can call you and give some insight on your problem. btw...I know most of the nsx owners around here and would love to see them again soon so thanks for the offer
best regards david

David,

PM sent, my names Dave also. Let's plan it! Weathers finally cooling off or at at least in the evening and early hours.

My a/c has never worked in the 7 years I have owned my car. I have had it recharged and checked for leaks but still yet to blow cold air. only getting hot air. sometimes my a/c unit will let me change the temperature but then sometimes it just shuts off but still has never blown cold air...not sure if the CCU repair will fix the problem or not since it is not stuck on high...just lack of cold air...

any suggestions?

bump please

I think we covered this but:

The common fan problem is it only runs on high, not stuck on high. If your units display does not light up it will not work and needs repair.

My display lights up, works fine, blows on all temperatures and speeds but does not blow COLD air...could not find a leak and has plenty of freon

OK, could be the CCU, fan control unit, ECU or the compressor clutch relay, the compressor clutch or any of the connections between these. Could even be the belt is off but that would not be somthing that could be easily over looked. :tongue:

You can start trouble shooting at the CCU and test for the compressor run signal (active low) or the compressor clutch apply power and see if it clicks in.

Again I would be happy to test your CCU for proper operation including the compressor run signal. I very seldom see an issue with the compressor run signal from the CCU and when I do its not that it does not run its that it runs all the time.

To bring this post back to the top, here are the part numbers and prices for all the capacitors from the Digikey Catalog.

Replace capacitors:
C6 - 330uf 35v Digikey Part Number P5553-ND ($.70)
C10 - 330uf 10v Digikey Part Number P5519-ND ($.40)
C11 - 100uf 10v Digikey Part Number P5517-ND ($.28)
C14 - 47uf 35v Digikey Part Number P5550-ND ($.32)
C15 - 47uf 35v Digikey Part Number P5550-ND ($.32)
C16 - 3.3uf 50v Digikey Part Number P5565-ND ($.32)
C17 - .47uf 50v Digikey Part Number P5562-ND ($.32)
C19 - 22uf 16v Digikey Part Number P912-ND ($.35)
C22 - 47uf 35v Digikey Part Number P5550-ND ($.32)
C24 - 47uf 35v Digikey Part Number P5550-ND ($.32)
C32 - 47uf 50v Digikey Part Number P5570-ND ($.37)
C33 - 100uf 35v Digikey Part Number P5551-ND ($.40)
C44 - 22uf 35v Digikey Part Number P924-ND ($.45)

Total $4.87

Keep your fingers crossed.

I ordered mine today from Digikey and it was painless. The part number for C19 is now obselete and has been replaced by 493-1770-ND and is in stock. My total came to $13 including $8 shipping to Canada and a couple of bucks in taxes. Comes out to $1 per cap in my case. Here is a copy of my order showing all the part # info. I will let you know how the install went along with a long post about my winter (major) maintenance program.

Peter

<TABLE border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=padding style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px" align=middle>1</TD><TD class=padding style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px" align=middle>1</TD><TD class=padding style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px" align=middle>P5553-ND</TD><TD class=padding style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px" align=middle>ECA-1VHG331</TD><TD class=padding style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px" align=middle>CAP 330UF 35V ELECT NHG RADIAL</TD><TD class=padding style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px" align=middle></TD><TD class=padding style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px" align=middle>0</TD><TD class=padding style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px" align=right>0.62000</TD><TD class=padding style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px" align=right>$0.62</TD></TR><TR><TD class=padding style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px" align=middle>2</TD><TD class=padding style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px" align=middle>1</TD><TD class=padding style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px" align=middle>P5519-ND</TD><TD class=padding style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px" align=middle>ECA-1AHG331</TD><TD class=padding style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px" align=middle>CAP 330UF 10V ELECT NHG RADIAL</TD><TD class=padding style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px" align=middle></TD><TD class=padding style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px" align=middle>0</TD><TD class=padding style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px" align=right>0.33000</TD><TD class=padding style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px" align=right>$0.33</TD></TR><TR><TD class=padding style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px" align=middle>3</TD><TD class=padding style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px" align=middle>1</TD><TD class=padding style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px" align=middle>P5517-ND</TD><TD class=padding style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px" align=middle>ECA-1AHG101</TD><TD class=padding style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px" align=middle>CAP 100UF 10V ELECT NHG RADIAL</TD><TD class=padding style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px" align=middle></TD><TD class=padding style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px" align=middle>0</TD><TD class=padding style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px" align=right>0.25000</TD><TD class=padding style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px" align=right>$0.25</TD></TR><TR><TD class=padding style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px" align=middle>4</TD><TD class=padding style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px" align=middle>4</TD><TD class=padding style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px" align=middle>P5550-ND</TD><TD class=padding style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px" align=middle>ECA-1VHG470</TD><TD class=padding style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px" align=middle>CAP 47UF 35V ELECT NHG RADIAL</TD><TD class=padding style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px" align=middle></TD><TD class=padding style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px" align=middle>0</TD><TD class=padding style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px" align=right>0.25000</TD><TD class=padding style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px" align=right>$1.00</TD></TR><TR><TD class=padding style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px" align=middle>5</TD><TD class=padding style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px" align=middle>1</TD><TD class=padding style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px" align=middle>P5565-ND</TD><TD class=padding style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px" align=middle>ECA-1HHG3R3</TD><TD class=padding style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px" align=middle>CAP 3.3UF 50V ELECT NHG RADIAL</TD><TD class=padding style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px" align=middle></TD><TD class=padding style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px" align=middle>0</TD><TD class=padding style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px" align=right>0.25000</TD><TD class=padding style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px" align=right>$0.25</TD></TR><TR><TD class=padding style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px" align=middle>6</TD><TD class=padding style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px" align=middle>1</TD><TD class=padding style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px" align=middle>P5562-ND</TD><TD class=padding style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px" align=middle>ECA-1HHGR47</TD><TD class=padding style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px" align=middle>CAP .47UF 50V ELECT NHG RADIAL</TD><TD class=padding style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px" align=middle></TD><TD class=padding style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px" align=middle>0</TD><TD class=padding style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px" align=right>0.25000</TD><TD class=padding style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px" align=right>$0.25</TD></TR><TR><TD class=padding style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px" align=middle>7</TD><TD class=padding style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px" align=middle>1</TD><TD class=padding style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px" align=middle>P5570-ND</TD><TD class=padding style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px" align=middle>ECA-1HHG470</TD><TD class=padding style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px" align=middle>CAP 47UF 50V ELECT NHG RADIAL</TD><TD class=padding style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px" align=middle></TD><TD class=padding style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px" align=middle>0</TD><TD class=padding style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px" align=right>0.33000</TD><TD class=padding style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px" align=right>$0.33</TD></TR><TR><TD class=padding style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px" align=middle>8</TD><TD class=padding style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px" align=middle>1</TD><TD class=padding style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px" align=middle>P5551-ND</TD><TD class=padding style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px" align=middle>ECA-1VHG101</TD><TD class=padding style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px" align=middle>CAP 100UF 35V ELECT NHG RADIAL</TD><TD class=padding style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px" align=middle></TD><TD class=padding style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px" align=middle>0</TD><TD class=padding style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px" align=right>0.33000</TD><TD class=padding style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px" align=right>$0.33</TD></TR><TR><TD class=padding style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px" align=middle>9</TD><TD class=padding style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px" align=middle>1</TD><TD class=padding style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px" align=middle>P924-ND</TD><TD class=padding style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px" align=middle>ECE-A1VKG220</TD><TD class=padding style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px" align=middle>KG RAD ALUM ELEC CAP 22UF 35V</TD><TD class=padding style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px" align=middle></TD><TD class=padding style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px" align=middle>0</TD><TD class=padding style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px" align=right>0.33000</TD><TD class=padding style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px" align=right>$0.33</TD></TR><TR><TD class=padding style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px" align=middle>10</TD><TD class=padding style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px" align=middle>1</TD><TD class=padding style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px" align=middle>493-1770-ND</TD><TD class=padding style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px" align=middle>UPW1C220MDD6</TD><TD class=padding style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px" align=middle>CAP 22UF 16V ELECT PW RADIAL</TD><TD class=padding style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px" align=middle></TD><TD class=padding style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px" align=middle>0</TD><TD class=padding style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px" align=right>0.33000</TD><TD class=padding style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px" align=right>$0.33</TD></TR><TR></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

My CCU went out on Sunday. Ordered up the caps and they showed up yesterday. Just did the repair myself this afternoon and now it works like a champ. :)

Back