• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Pics of my lowered NSX-T

IMG_3910.JPG

IMG_3900.JPG

IMG_3905.JPG

IMG_3895.JPG

Had to take some pics of her after I put on the new brakes and coilovers! :)

You need to do something about that curb rash :redface:

Car looks good otherwise, the ride height looks just about perfect.

haha im going to try to get the rims repaired when i get new tires on - either that or get new rims! I also want to get some bigger spacers in the mean time to make the rims flush with the fender.

But thanks for the compliment!

Nice car and color. I call it Plum Purple. There is a real nice clean one just like yours for sale in my area. I wish I could get it.

Thanks bro! Yea this is the only other midnight pearl I've ever seen in person... very rare! :tongue:

Did you use H&R springs? Looks awesome lowered. I actually like the 02+ wheels on your car. Perhaps have it painted flat black.

Did you use H&R springs? Looks awesome lowered. I actually like the 02+ wheels on your car. Perhaps have it painted flat black.

No they are Tein RE coilovers... which seem to be amazing so far! Its a bit stiffer than OEM but gives a good amount of "comfort" too... :biggrin:

Yea I was thinking of having them painted gunmetal like the NSX-R rims are on some of the guys on this board... very slick!

No they are Tein RE coilovers... which seem to be amazing so far! Its a bit stiffer than OEM but gives a good amount of "comfort" too... :biggrin:

Yea I was thinking of having them painted gunmetal like the NSX-R rims are on some of the guys on this board... very slick!

in my opinion leave em' OEM, no gunmetal. it looks great the way it is!

I think the whole gunmetal thing is a fad thats gonna die eventually. its a flashy car. let it be flashy--- thats my opinion :)

looks amazing though.

Thanks for the props man! I now have Volk GT-V's 18/19 setup now:

IMG_2479.jpg

IMG_2478.jpg

:biggrin:

i'm in love bro.

it looks simply amazing!

is that color a little purple? I mean i know its supposed to be blue, but those pics make it look purple.

i'm in love bro.

it looks simply amazing!

is that color a little purple? I mean i know its supposed to be blue, but those pics make it look purple.

Thanks again man, the color is pearlescent meaning in different lighting situations it will look navy blue/deep purple or black at night... I really love it!

Nice stance and near perfect flushness on the wheels; Possibly +5mm on the rears with stretch tires :smile: :wink:? Which camber correction was used on the rears?

As others have already said, great modding sense, awesome drop and amazing color.

Nice stance and near perfect flushness on the wheels; Possibly +5mm on the rears with stretch tires :smile: :wink:? Which camber correction was used on the rears?

As others have already said, great modding sense, awesome drop and amazing color.

Thanks Otoro! I don't have any camber correction hardware setup installed yet!

The tires I am running are 215/35/18 in the front and 275/30/19 with 18x7.5/19x9.5 respectively.

I chose 275's in the rear because I didn't want it to look stretched at all. (I hate that look IMO) :) Thx for the props guys!

Next on the list is to replace the front lip! :eek::tongue:

haha I know where that parking garage is lol:wink:

love the color man...

haha! Yup! I know where you park too! lol did you know Akira3d works in the same complex as us? :D I saw him in his NSX one day and had to chat with him.

Thanks again guys here's one I just took at around midnight on the street trying not to get run over hehe:

IMG_0195w.jpg

Back