• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pics of my VIS hood

Just had it installed a couple of weeks ago and wanted to share. Definitely a good bang for the buck in terms of quality for price. :biggrin:

n690446223_1289624_1207.jpg

my cars:
n690446223_1324984_2534.jpg

my newborn Ella:
n690446223_1324996_4698.jpg

:tongue:

Jon,
pm me where and how much u got the hood for
and congrats on the new baby! very very cute!

also how do u like the M3?

i have the same hood...

price was $300 on ebay brand new, no shipping i picked up the hood local..

fitment was amazing... dropped it in with out having to make adjustments (maybe just got lucky) and all the lines match up perfect.

i would highly recommend this hood!!!

I painted my hood black less the vent. It looks much more better. Weed, stealing it for $300.00 would be an understatement.:biggrin:

I painted my hood black less the vent. It looks much more better. Weed, stealing it for $300.00 would be an understatement.:biggrin:

David,

Will you post photos of your hood. I have one on the way and am planning on doing the same things. Is there anything special about painting cf?

Thanks,

Nate in DC

David, hood looks great. Do you have a picture of the entire hood and how it looks. I am very interested, I guess you can't go wrong for the price!

Thanks David!

It looks great! How was the paint job done. Was there any special prep work required? How many coats of clear coat?

All the best!

Nate in DC

Thanks David!

It looks great! How was the paint job done. Was there any special prep work required? How many coats of clear coat?

All the best!

Nate in DC
Not sure, dropped it off at the bodyshop I deal with and picked it up 3 days later. I actually told him to paint the whole hood but he could'nt bare to do it. I'm glad he did'nt.:biggrin:

Back