• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pics of the new DD...Cooper S

Since everyone is doing it.....

Picked up a new daily driver/ Auto X car a couple weeks ago. I have to tell you, it might be one of the most fun cars I've ever driven. Great for city driving...perfect for my situation.
I almost bought an M3...I'm really happy I didn't. :)

l_39153718f050e8d3ce02c2775fc066b1.jpg

l_c0812b77217e8a13f40b74861fd57e38.jpg

l_eb779c1b726286c6d8b89d783b4953b1.jpg

Don't watch the latest Italian Job movie, you might do stupid things on the road after watching it lol :biggrin: Congratulations!

Don't watch the latest Italian Job movie, you might do stupid things on the road after watching it lol :biggrin: Congratulations!

Lol. I can imagine myself trying that.

I just realized I have a "thing" for cars with black roofs. hmmmm....I didn't think that was possible. :smile:

great looking house btw :smile:

My sister has a JC Works Cooper S.

My sister. :wink:

Lol...yeah, this car may not be for those men who have "issues" with their manhood. :tongue:

I wanted an S2000, but the wife said no way....not with a kid on the way.

Nice Dr.V, looks like fun...but wtf???...it's not silver!!!:wink: :tongue:

That's what they said when I bought my 1990 miata back in 1990. I had one of the first ones out and I was told it was a "girl's car". Well, a couple of months later it had new shocks, springs, sway bars, header, exhaust and Jackson Racing supercharger. That was one of the most fun AND reliable cars I have ever owned (15 years of hard abuse). In fact, I am thinking about getting another one to gut and use strictly for a track car so I don't have to worry about wrecking the NSX (especially with all the Insurance Cos starting to exclude track coverage).

Congrats. I bought an 02 ep3 hatchback Si civic last year and it was the best thing I've done since i bought my NSX. The civic and the cooper are pretty similar in lots of ways and I think they are the perfect complient for a car like the NSX. Hows the AUDI? :)

Congrats. I bought an 02 ep3 hatchback Si civic last year and it was the best thing I've done since i bought my NSX. The civic and the cooper are pretty similar in lots of ways and I think they are the perfect complient for a car like the NSX. Hows the AUDI? :)

Yeah, I looked at the Civic SI hatch and the brand new Civic SI coupe...great cars. I wish Honda had brought the new civic SI hatch over here...if they had, I probably would have bought it.

The Audi is hanging tough, my wife took it over. Just had to order stock springs so Zahntech can return it to normal ride height installation!!! :mad: (She doesn't like how harsh it rides lowered). You can see it in the background.

Yeah, I looked at the Civic SI hatch and the brand new Civic SI coupe...great cars. I wish Honda had brought the new civic SI hatch over here...if they had, I probably would have bought it.

Ballers :rolleyes: :tongue: :wink:

Oh yeah?
My father has a Cooper S as a daily runner. He is 76.:biggrin:
Last week he wanted yellow wheels so he painted his wheels yellow. With a brush.
He and my mom (73) really get some looks in that car!

Back