• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Playseats Racing Chair + Xbox 360 Wireless Driving Wheel

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am selling (prefer local, or near local, Austin, Texas) my Playseats white racing seat with attached Xbox 360 wireless racing wheel. A friend and I (both engineers) spent some time getting everything connected well, and drilling and connecting the wheel to the frame solidly.

Setup works *great* for Forza2, and Forza3 is slated to come out in 2009 (read online). This seat makes the game a *lot* more fun (and a bit more difficult/realistic, too). Made it to level 19 with this setup.

I just bought a downtown loft, meaning no walls, and no closets, and, well, while I and a few friends are into this stuff, not everyone I know is. I don't want this to become the focal point of the living room, so I am clearing out (many things, this is just the start).

Chair was $329 from Amazon, and the wheel was $149. The time and the extra parts for installing are just gravy. Please send PM/email if interested. Thanks!

Price now $200 and I'll help you load it. :)

Attachments

• front-2.jpg
    front-2.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 321
  • side-2.jpg
    side-2.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 319
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back