• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Please post 19/20 combo's

Please post any 19/20 combos. also mention any problems or regrets to the setups...This is not an ultimate guide. I need to see,so I can decide between 18/19 or 19/20 combo....thks Brent :biggrin:

This is the only 19/20" combo I've seen on a NSX. Its got a Comptech Widebody though:

97widebody's car
wOTA5NjI0NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wOTA5NjM1NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wOTQxNjc5NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

thats mine :biggrin: fronts rub a littel only on sharpe turns but otherwise love the setup.

ive got 18/19 SSR GT3's and I love the look but definatly feel the difference in performance. My CTSC is being installed currently and I may go back to 17/18 if it feels slow. No TCS problems or rubbing issues either.

Silver widebody is awesome! I may do widerear body only...factory front fenders with Marga Hill Bumper...I may go 18/19 or 19/20. Thks for posting :biggrin:

You need a big brake kit to fill in the big gap. :smile:

Texas91Brent said:
Please post any 19/20 combos. also mention any problems or regrets to the setups...This is not an ultimate guide. I need to see,so I can decide between 18/19 or 19/20 combo....thks Brent :biggrin:

I have 18/19 Volk GT-7's on my car with slightly cut lowering springs. I don't tuck but I have virtually no wheel gap. I only rub in the front on big bumps and full crank turns (nothing major), but I did notice a decrease in the overall performance of the car (i.e. handling, braking, acceleration etc.). I don't have any pics of the new setup just yet but I will send them as soon as possible. You can go to www.jadecrew.com and take a look at the NSX owners 18/19 combo with both Volk GT-7's (same as mine) and GT-C's to see what it would look like. I'm a bit lower than him though, but either way I think that the 18/19 combo should be the biggest you should go. Trust me there is a huge visual difference especially in the rear from stock and even 18" rears.

Thanks for info guys. I may go with 18/19 combo. I have 17/18 now,they look ok but not large enough for my taste. :biggrin:

I know you've seen it a million times before,so here it is again.It does rub in the front when turning SHARP.I am going to narrow the 8 inch wide front to 7 inch,that should help a bit.
Stacy

Attachments

• my shop.jpg
    my shop.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 722
Last edited:
If this question is directed at me,I am running a 215.The tire seems really stretched on the rim as compared to the rear,so I am going to narrow it and keep the same tire.They do not make a 205 in my tire choice(at lest when I bought them).
Stacy

OK, I have to say it and just maybe someone will think about it before they take their next picture.

This is not a forum for the Quentin Tarantino film school.....when you take pictures of your cars, PLEASE shoot them straight and level so we can enjoy them w/o turning our heads sideways to see them....

sorry and thanks in advance for those that will give this some consideration.

Back