• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Please recommend some tires ! - 17/17 Sizes

As the title states, I need some recommendations for some new tires for my car. Mostly street driven with maybe an autocross here or there and in the canyons.
Driven in fair weather only (95% of California weather :biggrin:).
No tracking planned in the near future and the car is driven only a few thousand miles per year.
Thanks in advance,
John

As the title states, I need some recommendations for some new tires for my car. Mostly street driven with maybe an autocross here or there and in the canyons.
Driven in fair weather only (95% of California weather :biggrin:).
No tracking planned in the near future and the car is driven only a few thousand miles per year.
Thanks in advance,
John

Dunlop Z1 Starspec

Not expensive, treadwear of 200, sticks like glue on the Autocross, decent in the wet if you have to, etc, etc. Comes in 215/40/17 & 255/40/17 NSX size. Also the best street tire I have driven on the track.

Loving the new Yoko 08's thought that I like the Goodyear GsDs's, these are even better!

Dunlop Z1 Starspec

Not expensive, treadwear of 200, sticks like glue on the Autocross, decent in the wet if you have to, etc, etc. Comes in 215/40/17 & 255/40/17 NSX size. Also the best street tire I have driven on the track.

+1 I love mine.

The Dunlaps are affordable and are getting good reviews. Is there anyone that would want to talk me out of them??? I'm ready to buy them :biggrin:
Thanks,
John

Get the Falken Azenis RT615's man those are some great tires! Just wish they made them in 18/19 sizes...

Back