• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pole Vault Girl

Cal State Pole Vaulting Champion

allison_stokke_04.jpg

Allison Stokke in Action

if you look at BATMANS posted pic which was before the steroids the first pic posted on this thread is after the roids have kicked in. LOL
her arms looks like she could curl 350 and leg press 850

she looks like she could break a man back in one squeeze, if she didnt like the postion she was in.

or in the first pic she was telling someone where the gym was " its oooovvvveeerrr thhheeerrrreeee " (while flexing her guns)

Last edited:
if you look at BATMANS posted pic which was before the steroids the first pic posted on this thread is after the roids have kicked in. LOL

she looks like she could break a man back in one squeeze, if she didnt like the postion she was in.

or in the first pic she was telling someone where the gym was " its oooovvvveeerrr thhheeerrrreeee " (while flexing her guns)

I dun think she does roids.

Some girls just just get muscles easier than others. Just look at Britney Spears pics through the years.

it is confirmed, Allison rides long poles :eek:

...and since this is a car-related site, she will pump gas for you too !

allison-stokke-pumps.jpg

btw, LMAO @ LMR's Daffy Duck

Her body is incredible, ESPECIALLY from her stomach down. OMG :biggrin:

Dont get me wrong that girl was personally sculpted by God.

and I would thank her for being on earth.

I wonder what pole vault girl thinks about the US credit rating?:tongue:

do you prefer men over women or something?

I think she looks hot as hell in that second pic. Who cares if she isnt in olympic training shape. She looks female there and a little soft and thick. Different strokes I guess :D

Thanks for ruining it Matt... much appreciated buddy...

Here you go Dave....

we_still_love_you_allison_stokke_tshirt-p2356072384605851574bw4_400.jpg

10107_Stokke22_122_391lo.jpg

<iframe width="640" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2rWZUVkP8AQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
Here you go Dave....

<iframe width="640" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2rWZUVkP8AQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Somehow, that elevator music puts a huge damper on the excitement of the pics!

Back