• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

POLL : Getting my car wrapped soon, pls help with colors...

3m 1080 color options

• Glossy Bright Orange

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Matte Orange

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Glossy Blue Metallic

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Matte Blue Metallic

• Glossy Intense Blue

• Total voters
The Brooklands Green finish does very, very well w/ a nice polish/detail, contrasting dark(er) accents & mods in CF & matte/semi-gloss black, polished/metallic tone calipers & exhaust tips, applicable tints, clear front-sidemarkers & bumper combo-light, and gun-metal wheels. It's definitely distinctive, but in a good way when done right.

I vote for satin white wrap. It is not going to damage paint if your car has original paint. If vinyl wrap damages paint, then so will clear bras. People wrap their brand new Lambo, Ferrari, etc.

I have seen a lot of cars wrapped, they look amazing. You can not tell if it is paint of wrap.

This is one excellent example, the first time I saw his car in person. I was so impressed by the color and I thought it was paint, since white F430s are 10 times rarer than white NSXs. Then the owner told me it is a wrap.

http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/360-430/395859-white-right-impressive-wraps-2.html

Last edited:
hi guys, sorry for the late reply, been really busy.

i appreciate all the feedbacks.

i was thinking about satin white a way back, then i also thought about blue chrome when i saw an R8 with a blue chrome wrap (but there is no one here that has a blue chrome vinyl or want to install a blue chrome as they reckon it will get scratched very very easily)

now, i have got my car back with the wings west fitted, still with the original green color, and the kit made the whole car looks so much better IMHO even with its original dark green color. i feel like i fall in love with it again :)
i'm really having a hard time now to decide what i really want to do.

here are some pics of the car when i picked it up from the workshop who installed the kit for me : (sorry pics aren't that great as i only used my phone and car was still dirty)

Last edited:
IMAO, your car looks awesome. The only decision I would be making if it were mine would be, what aftermarket exhaust should I buy?

I have a Tubi exhaust that will fit her......
take her to Final Touch for a spruce up mines going in Friday its only around the corner

Wrap is coo...My original Berlina Black was immaculate...change sometimes is always good. Now that I have a paint hookup...it's getting painted.
8680362448_05cd27b83a_c.jpg

Last edited:
I love it the way it is. I've seen wrapped cars in person too and they can look good, but man your car with the skirts and WW front lip looks spot on perfect to me, IMO. I've not been one for green vehicles, but something about the Brooklands Green rubs me the right way. I say get her clayed, polished and sealed, give it a good wax and she'll be even better. The paint looks like its already in good shape in the pictures, so it will only look even better!

thanks guys, i guess i was more into colours that have more "pop". but now, after the kit put on, i start agreeing with you guys to stick with the original color, and get a paint correction and protection system instead

im gonna find out who's in my area that can do this for me

here is another picture, taken at work (i work for toyota here) and i couldn't resist to take a pic after the sun came out. sorry, she's a bit dirty as it's been raining a lot here.

Last edited:
Final Touch mate wait to you see what the did to my old girl if it stops bloody raining here i will drive down and show you the results, i will also post some photos in the detailing thread for anyone else if they are trying to figure out what to do with old paint. A proper proffessional paint detailing firm just knows how to bring out some life in tired looking paint. Well worth doing first before making the choice of new paint or wrap.
thanks guys, i guess i was more into colours that have more "pop". but now, after the kit put on, i start agreeing with you guys to stick with the original color, and get a paint correction and protection system instead

im gonna find out who's in my area that can do this for me

here is another picture, taken at work (i work for toyota here) and i couldn't resist to take a pic after the sun came out. sorry, she's a bit dirty as it's been raining a lot here.

Good decision. It would be a shame to hide that good looking car under plastic. A nice sounding exhaust and it will be perfect.

scammy.... yep, i wouldn't mind having a look at your car after what final touch did to it

lostbuckeye .... i know :) bills from holiday etc just came through, so i really need to pay them first, then i also have other priorities... so exhaust might have to wait... :(

lostbuckeye .... i know :) bills from holiday etc just came through, so i really need to pay them first, then i also have other priorities... so exhaust might have to wait... :(

I've been there. I understand. But when you eventually do get a good exhaust, your driving experience will be even better than it is now. Though, I know that doesn't seem possible. Your car will sound as agressive as it looks. You have a great car.

I vote No Wrap too (add a No Wrap to your poll please!). Your car looks awesome as is. I agree with everyone here - put that wrap money into an exhaust and paint correction.

Great Decision! You ride looks Great as is!! Enjoy!

bad ass color bro dont do it man..... but..... def get the 02+ rear lower valance then your complete

i got a quote to have mine wrapped and they wanted 14.00 a square foot. he said it would run around 3.5k to wrap it. i have the west wings body kit as well.

Back