• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

post a pic of your garage!

exactly what it says, post a pic of your garage with your cars inside!

ill start

DSCN0299.jpg

lamborghini_garage.jpg

oh sorry! forgot to put the nsx in that pic DOH :wink:

dude.....if you just wanted to show off your cars just say so.....no need to make up a garage pic thread......its not even a good pic of your garage.........

dude.....if you just wanted to show off your cars just say so.....no need to make up a garage pic thread......its not even a good pic of your garage.........

woahhhhh whats with the hatred.

woahhhhh whats with the hatred.

no hatred...if Im wrong...Im wrong but it just seems like this wasnt really about garage pics.....besides there are already a couple threads on garage pics.......

anyway excellent choice in cars...........

no hatred...if Im wrong...Im wrong but it just seems like this wasnt really about garage pics.....besides there are already a couple threads on garage pics.......

anyway excellent choice in cars...........

oh, well i didnt know there was...i searched garage and i couldnt find anything. my bad

My garage is full of empty shiner bock boxes along with crown royal ones.On top of that there is also several stacks of tires,a couch,a radio,a spare nsx motor,s2k motor,various s2k and nsx parts and of course....lots of empty beer bottles.
rofl.gif

Both those cars are projects so they sleep outside until they are up to garage status.Until then im not cleaning out my party garage.lol.Its ok we dont get snow in Houston anyways.
Main 0019833.jpg

I also keep my daily car outside.And yes I know my grass is horrible!

If this were a competition of "cars in the garage" I'd win because my parking garage is full of Lamborghini's, Ferrari's, Porsche's, etc. and my lonely NSX.

I don't own any of them (except my 02 NSX) but I'd win on bling factor alone...ha ha.

I like these threads as I get good ideas for my garage when I get back to Canada...

Warren - I love the license plates!:biggrin:

If this were a competition of "cars in the garage" I'd win because my parking garage is full of Lamborghini's, Ferrari's, Porsche's, etc. and my lonely NSX.

I don't own any of them (except my 02 NSX) but I'd win on bling factor alone...ha ha.

I like these threads as I get good ideas for my garage when I get back to Canada...

Cam
for real garage ideas:
www.garageforum.com
www.garagejournal.com

Some are extreme, but there are some really great ideas.
For your new garage, I suggest a shed. For everything else but your cars.

Last edited:

you should def take a pic.:eek:

I think he was talking about those underground garages...

Anyways, here are my garages from the past few years:

1999--parents garage
1999.jpg

2001--shop garage
2001.jpg

2002--shop garage
2002.jpg

2004--parents garage again
2004.jpg

2004--got sick of cars
present.jpg

2006--moved in to my house
DSC00106.jpg

DSC-0033-Medium.jpg

the other night
09.jpg

awesome ! whos GTR?

Housing and garage space here in Europe are due to our crowded countries usually somewhat smaller than in the US.
My cars won't all fit in my garage (which with a 2 car space already is somewhat unusually big for our standards), so cannot provide the asked pics with all cars in the garage:redface::wink::biggrin:

top 2 are old
other is newish
updated pics in the spring when the snow is gone ... more cars are here :biggrin:

Attachments

• July21 196a.jpg
    July21 196a.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 489
  • may084.jpg
    may084.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 449
  • July005.jpg
    July005.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 516
Back