• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Post pics of your watches!

OK here goes mine...

2n64rhx.jpg

Alright im lying I dont even have a watch,i use my phone. :redface:

Here are a few from my collection. I really suck at taking pictures of watches, so I hold on to the pics from the people I bought them from. (I think you can tell which ones those are):redface:

This is my black MOP breitling evo. 1 of 250 made...
breit.jpg

breit2.jpg

Blue dial Bentley Motors...
breit4.jpg

breit3.jpg

Crosswind...
breit5.jpg

Tutima...
tutima.jpg

Tag - This was the first watch I bought myself after graduating from college.
tag.jpg

Shellman...
shellman.jpg

Missing from pics is my Breitling superocean professional. I took a pic but it turned out too bad to post it. :tongue:

here are some of my current pics i took last week.
Sorry, didn't resize the pics. and is grainy.

Panerai 176 Titanium & 88 GMT.
I no longer have a 88 GMT, this one is my friends.
Both watches have Gregoire Ammo Strap.

Picture008-1.jpg

Picture001-1.jpg

My Brietling SA (black dial) with gray suede strap by Dirk.

Picture001.jpg

I have a Wittnauer. I dont wear it anymore.

Attachments

• DSC00748.jpg
    DSC00748.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 108
  • DSC00745.jpg
    DSC00745.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 73
did you wear that in your pimpin days? :rolleyes: I hope you still have your diamond encrusted goblet to go with that.:biggrin:

just kiddin, nice piece of ice.

Yeah back when I was 19 I wanted a really flashy watch.I had to beat the bitches off with a stick lol. I think Im a little to old for it now. I cant afford a nice watch at this point and time.

For me it's the Omega Seamaster Chrono steel with blue 44mm face. The James Bond watch. Love the time it keeps. Great movement. Indestructable!

Attachments

• 32427716.JPG
    32427716.JPG
    42.1 KB · Views: 224
Some of mine:
IMG_9289.JPG

I'm gonna be getting this one for my B-day next week!
DSCF8165.jpg

How often do you guys actually wear your watches? I have a handful of really cheap ones in various colors, and I seem to like collecting them but I don't like wearing them at all most of the time.

Here's my latest ghetto fabulous addition:
attachment.php

Attachments

• new-watch_.jpg
    new-watch_.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 986
Can any of you Panerai guys identify what model this is? It might be hard with the quality of these pics but this is all I have available to me (camera phone...sorry!).

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 81
  • photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 73
here's my watch

it has built in compas, altimeter, thermometer, barometer, and whatever else which all function via a touch sensitive screen and it still looks and feels like a normal watch. Had it for years now and it's pretty durable. I usually like to buy new cheap flashy watches every other month but I've been stuck with this one for so long. just can't give up the functionalities in it (yes I do use most of them very often)

Attachments

• tissot.jpg
    tissot.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 222
here's my watch

it has built in compas, altimeter, thermometer, barometer, and whatever else which all function via a touch sensitive screen and it still looks and feels like a normal watch. Had it for years now and it's pretty durable. I usually like to buy new cheap flashy watches every other month but I've been stuck with this one for so long. just can't give up the functionalities in it (yes I do use most of them very often)

Nice Tissot! Those T-Touch watches are amazing!

Look who else wears a T-touch! I snapped these photos at the Grand Prix of St Petersburg a few years ago:
IMG_1001.JPG

IMG_0998.JPG

Last edited:
Can any of you Panerai guys identify what model this is? It might be hard with the quality of these pics but this is all I have available to me (camera phone...sorry!).

Can we get a little more blurry please? J/k. Next time just turn on the "macro" function!

I'm not a Paneristi but based on the thick rotating bezel ring it looks like it would be a part of the Submersible series. I just don't know which of the Submersibles had such large N,S,E,W markings and narrow subdial spacing. Now I'm gonna have to go through my catalogs...

If you must know for sure then go to one of the Panerai watch forums and ask. You'll probably get an answer in minutes!

Motegi, when and where did you get the Colts Superbowl Ring??

You know... I usually wear 6 to 8 watches on my wrists at a time. Even with this I found that I just didn't have enough weight on my arms. So I added the gold bar and the colts ring for more mass... I figure that it's equivalent to working out at the gym.

Last edited:
You know... I usually wear 6 to 8 watches on my wrists at a time. Even with this I found that I just didn't have enough weight on my arms. So I added the gold bar and the colts ring for more mass... I figure that it's equivalent to working out at the gym.
How many winders (rotators) do you have and what brands. Pics please.:smile::smile:

I don't think that is a real Panerai.
It looks kinda like a fake cross of Arktos / Submersible(Pam 24,25).
Plus they don't make these watches with Chronographs.
It can be a PAM 202 Slytech but the Bezel on your pics have N.E.S.W on it. Slytech's don't have that.

I think is a fake, But you can check with others or bring it into a watch dealer to get it check.

Back