• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Post your most recent picture of your NSX...

I think prices for paint jobs are contingent on circumstances like where you live and who you know. But, I’ll give you an idea when I get the bill.

love the spoon look without the snorkel.

Sibling mini-meet. That F exhaust note, wow.

5553b020d9796a057e4cd3f2da820b8d.jpg

6b588e35f07b51064d598045d2539c3d.jpg

My 25 year old son and my 89 year old mom visited us last week. Good opportunity to do a his and her cruise since there were 4 of us. I asked my mom if she wanted to drive one of them, cuz she still does drive, but she was not comfortable using a manual trans since her '68 beetle convertible days. (Just to clarify for some readers' comments, this photo is of my son and my mom, as well as my son driving...)

IMG_6450.jpgIMG_6448.jpgIMG_6452.jpg

Last edited:
My 25 year old son and my 89 year old mom visited us last week. Good opportunity to do a his and her cruise since there were 4 of us. I asked my mom if she wanted to drive one of them, cuz she still does drive, but she was not comfortable using a manual trans since her '68 beetle convertible days.
What a great day for you and your family!!

Haha. Well that's actually my 25 year old son with her. Maybe some new spectacles would help?
Truth be told, I took her to buy a new cell phone last year. The salesperson thought she was my wife! Whippersnapper!

either you installed jet fire tips......or you are a very rich man:tongue:

Back