• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Post your most recent picture of your NSX...

Nope, no filters.
I quickly photoshopped my address out of one of them. The rest are just resized. At full res they're a little noisy:

http://i.imgur.com/7wepf6U.jpg
Nice! A friend of mine got the 1+ too. That makes two people I know that managed to get their hands on that phone. Wonder if being a limited edition phone they will retain their value better if listed on the market say next year.

Nice! A friend of mine got the 1+ too. That makes two people I know that managed to get their hands on that phone. Wonder if being a limited edition phone they will retain their value better if listed on the market say next year.

I guess we'll see...

I was trying to get an invite for months while watching for sale ads.
Last week I found this 1+ for $400 cad with a screen protector and jumped on it, saving me the import fees.

But now I'm thinking of trading it with someone...
The phone is just too big. In normal jeans it sticks out of the pockets. I can't even bend my legs to walk without it starting to fall out. What am I supposed to do, carry it in my hands where ever I go? :confused:

Last edited:
I guess we'll see...

I was trying to get an invite for months while watching for sale ads.
Last week I found this 1+ for $400 cad with a screen protector and jumped on it, saving me the import fees.

But now I'm thinking of trading it with someone...
The phone is just too big. In normal jeans it sticks out of the pockets. I can't even bend my legs to walk without it starting to fall out. What am I supposed to do, carry it in my hands where ever I go? :confused:
I carry the Note 3 around in my pockets fine... If you wearing those skinny jeans then that there is the problem lol.

atu9a4em.jpg

The other night in Milwaukee (no Laverne and Shirley/happy days comments plz [emoji13])

Taken by Avi Sengupta for WI Honda Group

15299427375_79e3bbf3fe_o.jpg

Oh that is not my photography. That was a pro at a cars and coffee. He also had my mugshot and I blacked it all out LOL. Also some guy photoshopped the headlamps to a black chrome housing that I am doing next.

Oh that is not my photography. That was a pro at a cars and coffee. He also had my mugshot and I blacked it all out LOL. Also some guy photoshopped the headlamps to a black chrome housing that I am doing next.

Damn that looks good

Back