• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Post your most recent picture of your NSX...

20150720_154826.jpg

This came out amazing! You need legit pics!

Last edited:
Nice job S14_tat. Looks like the car came out great. Need to do that for my NSX one day as well.

Thanks nsxot1c! I know i critqued your car initialy for the rear valence and front bumper being all one colored, but your car is one of the nicest examples that is one this forum. It sucks that I only have a smart phone camera plus my eye for a nice photograph is severely lacking. I would love to have some professional photos taken though. Do anyone here know of anyone?

That's too bad. I liked that sunroof. Looks like a space ship cockpit.

Reminded me of this:

jetsons.jpg
It's still in my recycling bin if you want it.LOL. What a chunk of garbage. It amazes me someone did that to a car like this. Maybe if it had a quick release hatch and an ejector seat yes.

Scammy what kit do you have on your car? Mugen?
Advance vented fenders and lower front bumper with a home made splitter, I installed the side canard end plates from Origin Lab in Japan to finish it off and make it more legal looking for driving to the track. We will probably get some detailed shots at the track this coming weekend weather permitting

Longtime lurker, first time poster.

Here's a pic of my 91.

Attachments

• 20150701_182232-1~2.jpg
    20150701_182232-1~2.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 626
Last edited:
Back