• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Post your most recent picture of your NSX...

iPhone pic alert! But yah that’s today, decided to drive her to work.

fabdc830d390cd485e0a5b38e9fa1059.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

50894942_10161168959555398_2284789706593927168_n.jpg

wild pic!

Washed the daily and the NSX yesterday. They looked great for about 30min till they were dirty again. The beauty and the curse of black.

IMG_20190128_085819.jpg

Sent my car to the Portland International Auto Show. Fun Times.

Fantastic pictures! I had considered going to the Portland Auto show this year, now im disappointed I didn't. You ever come out to the big Cars and Coffee at the World of Speed museum on Saturdays?

Fantastic pictures! I had considered going to the Portland Auto show this year, now im disappointed I didn't. You ever come out to the big Cars and Coffee at the World of Speed museum on Saturdays?

I am usually out there a couple times over the summer months. I try and make "opening day" if the weather cooperates . . .

I am usually out there a couple times over the summer months. I try and make "opening day" if the weather cooperates . . .

Nice, well I look forward to seeing your car at some point this year. With any luck I will be back in an NSX this year and bringing it out that way as well!

Nice gathering. Even split of NA1/NA2 and NC1.

Back