• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Post your most recent picture of your NSX...

That foam should look like it has been snowing. :D Try distilled water and a higher concentration or product next time.
Thanks goldNSX. That was actually my first try at the foam canon. I'm using chemical guys honeydew snow. I'll put more next time.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

Sad photo of the last picture I took of her as she waited for her new owner to take delivery :frown:

img_8995_5dee922964c37900dd4078da5f93822841e152b2.jpg

Miss her already.....

This is my baby, opened up like a Swiss Army knife at the Dallas Goodson Acura meet, a couple of weeks ago. Note the flag reflection in the hatch glass. Nice touch :smile:

NSX at Goodson.jpg

Last edited:
great looking cars!

Looks fabulous and like mine, needs the door cards updating to match ... :)

Good job from my Saddler. Refresh my Recaro Pole Position in Nappa leather with red stitching.

View attachment 161674

Started to reinstall some of my carbon parts today ...

Attachments

• 0A84061E-5145-4C8C-9FDE-671ACF395372.jpg
    0A84061E-5145-4C8C-9FDE-671ACF395372.jpg
    157.8 KB · Views: 798
The stalk came from The NSX Shop. It is a Zenardi Short Shifter Lever. I had the hardest time getting the parts off of the old stalk. The worst was the square piece you can see in the picture.

I took it to my local mechanic and had 1 inch cut off of the top. You have to be very careful not to damage the threads so I left that to the pros. I needed the extra off because I did not want to use the Zenardi shift knob. I like the ball better - got that one on eBay,

View attachment 161926View attachment 161927

The stalk came from The NSX Shop. It is a Zenardi Short Shifter Lever. I had the hardest time getting the parts off of the old stalk. The worst was the square piece you can see in the picture.

I took it to my local mechanic and had 1 inch cut off of the top. You have to be very careful not to damage the threads so I left that to the pros. I needed the extra off because I did not want to use the Zenardi shift knob. I like the ball better - got that one on eBay,

What's holding up the boot?

FYI, if you use some pliers with cloth and grab that square piece, just turn/twist it left or right all the way, it just pops off fairly effortlessly.

Actually a screwdriver to open the slits on the side did it!

The boot is held by a retainer nut that came with the shift knob. it has a flare with perforations on the top that squeezes against the bottom of the shift knob. I am adjusting the tightness to get it exactly right but it is great to have everything held together the right way.

Back