• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Post your most recent picture of your NSX...

Very nice!! I will have to add this to the list.
Could you please share the link to where you bought the LEDs? Thanks.

Thanks!

These are the bulbs I got: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N30IZI2/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Please note that these are LED replacements for dual filament (1157) bulbs. The previous owner had rewired the front signals to accept a dual filament bulb. In order for these bulbs to work for you, you would have to replace the sockets and rewire as well.

I_M_Legend said:
.... In order for these bulbs to work for you, you would have to replace the sockets and rewire as well.
Hello. Noted. Thanks for the fair warning because mine is stock. Looks like a fun project.

relapse said:
...haha come be a passenger here:

Awesome. I will be there sometime soon...spring time perhaps. Maybe I will see you in the pits. Cheers.

Installed the Zanardi shift boot along with new coin tray. Not today but I also replaced the center console and refreshed the headunit with a new faceplate, knobs, and buttons. Notice how the buttons are more matte in finish vs. the shiny smooth worn out finish from years of use.
fae1aef038740dbcacf5a66583e385f0.jpg
8a304c587e9b43ea1a3de7c3d9bd4757.jpg

Sent from my R1 HD using Tapatalk

Eye Fone Eleven...

Felt like a spring dusk drive in the balmy winter NorthEast.

IMG_7613.jpg

You like it or not. I personnaly prefer my stock 16''/17''. But I give the fat fives a chance.

YbhYbdkh.jpg

KS0ITmDh.jpg

They look pretty good. I’m usually not a fan of them but you definitely have them spaced properly. How on earth do you drive around with it so low? My car is on 17/18 not nearly as low and it’ll bottom out on everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are making me anxious for spring. My car is ser.# 130. Your car is probably not too far from it.

Our winter has felt more like fall. Next weekend’s forecast is in the 40s - again 😁

#67 .

Last edited:
Back