• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Post your most recent picture of your NSX...

View attachment 165627

I just got a new detail spray that is really good. Bought on Amazon:

Jax Wax Body Shine Detailer - Spray Car Wax, 1 Gallon

41u8e5b9cqL._AC_.jpg

I don't really like red, my widebody is red......was going for color change.....your red looks great with paint product.......:cool:

da317c179b6f3deceb64aa64388b47c8.jpg

First wash of the year :rolleyes:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

boy, those old diflow sit lowwwwwww

On a recent evening drive with the targa off. The induction sound with the SOS twin turbo system is loud enough to hear with the top off and windows down.
d5cb0a9e4401959a870fa0f2a615f1ac.jpg

IMG_5341.jpgTaken after my son, who's a professional detailer on exotic and custom cars, paint corrected, polished and clear coated the Orange Unicorn.

Great pic... and a gorgeous timeless car which is a keeper for life.

My NSX made the finals in Raiti's Rides virtual car show along with 2 other NSXs.

<yt-formatted-string force-default-style="" class="style-scope ytd-video-primary-info-renderer" style="word-break: break-word;">Raiti's Rides 300k Subscriber Virtual Car Show:
</yt-formatted-string>

Last edited:
2 - '02's Soaking up the Sun At Lime Rock's 2020 "[FONT=Raleway, Open Sans, sans-serif]Sunday in the Park: Concourse d’Elegance and Gathering of the Marques"[/FONT] . Mine (Silverstone) and a fellow members.2 NSX Frnts at LR '20 IMG_0528.jpg2 NSX rrs at LR '20 IMG_0515.jpg

b324be2aa0654eb8de5e4333e349d89a.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Gadget man that would be our very own Roger...

I know

Gadget man that would be our very own Roger...

Just wasn't sure if OK or ethical to post name w/o asking first.

that is very considerate of you....roger loves the attention

Of course he does

that is very considerate of you....roger loves the attention

Why else would one have a BRIGHT YELLOW NSX to park next to a Ford GT? Am I Right?

Back