• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Post your most recent picture of your NSX...

The most recent picture of my NSX - within a picture…:victorious:
Happy New Year!
Honda-NSX-F1.png

[MENTION=7537]MJK[/MENTION] [MENTION=33027]Arkaid[/MENTION]

Loving the Type-S wheels!

I've seen this one in person, those wheels are just the tip of the Type S iceberg. Stunning!

Its a small world - or community anyways. I recall talking to Shad about a Kaiser coupe that was for sale in CA 10ish years ago. I wonder if that is Arkaids car now. I absolutely love Kaiser and the type S stuff is right up my street too.

Kid - you saw mine too, years ago at Xpo 07. It had white 02 wheels at the time. Hope all is well for you and yours.

@MJK @Arkaid

Loving the Type-S wheels!

I've seen this one in person, those wheels are just the tip of the Type S iceberg. Stunning!

Aw shucks, you guys are too kind :redface:

Its a small world - or community anyways. I recall talking to Shad about a Kaiser coupe that was for sale in CA 10ish years ago. I wonder if that is Arkaids car now. I absolutely love Kaiser and the type S stuff is right up my street too.

Kid - you saw mine too, years ago at Xpo 07. It had white 02 wheels at the time. Hope all is well for you and yours.

It's very possible! From 2009-14 it was in Orange County and went up for sale in 2014. I don't think Shad worked on this one given the geography (he did work on a Silverstone one local to Norcal that suffered a rollover and later was converted to an NSX-R lookalike), but mine could very well be the same car you and him discussed - AFAIK there were only two Kaiser coupes in California at that time.

The latest shoot. My favorite thing is how light hits the hood

What's the wheel setup on this? Looks awesome! Almost like a cross between fat fives and TE37s, lol

Yep, I think I remember it. All good over here. I've added a wife, a daughter and few more cars since then.

I'm trying to head to NSXPO 22 in AZ, it's my 10 year anniversary so might be tough. Maui or spend with the week with a bunch of NSX fanatics?

Yep, I think I remember it. All good over here. I've added a wife, a daughter and few more cars since then.

I'm trying to head to NSXPO 22 in AZ, it's my 10 year anniversary so might be tough. Maui or spend with the week with a bunch of NSX fanatics?

Ditto, on all counts - except a slightly larger anniversary number. Glad to hear you are well!

Also trying to make it Xpo 22, so hope to see you there.

Arkaid said:
It's very possible! From 2009-14 it was in Orange County and went up for sale in 2014. I don't think Shad worked on this one given the geography (he did work on a Silverstone one local to Norcal that suffered a rollover and later was converted to an NSX-R lookalike), but mine could very well be the same car you and him discussed - AFAIK there were only two Kaiser coupes in California at that time.

Interesting! I had no idea there were 2. IMO a Kaiser coupe is as good as it gets, enjoy it in good health!

It was finally nice enough here in PA for some sun! Wheels, drop with kw v3, and new front emblem over winter.
281c663974b1d7c7bf5f5d16911f2532.jpg

483e5b4e816ebbdbd077530c05650b63.jpg

and the center caps...where in Pa?

North Pocono..we get down to the hotel every so often..also like to hit up the auto museum during their exotic car show..

Pulled the car from the garage and went for a short early spring drive.

y4mbA0pUJytOI4WA9x_UWldfv0sUuFq1hw11dL-H1DEHDb1xqrThEqhZAoCHMwjxssRdNrXoctMfz_qa8A2hd8udxmBMp1b9Yii0l_1FdB0776tVZQzrSD5pLhckVCtP5IZEiDPHoBERdsATHdT9IATvIxcUtCKiZCWd1wtfxLVxiKfEKocvQWEAuhV2BJs-joF

In the wild at a wedding

20220514_184831.jpg

Back