• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Premier Sports Car run to Springfield, MO

Its on again this year! Jerry Dobson will post details and dates as they get it finalized. Just wanted to give everyone the heads up. Gary:biggrin:

I'm definitely in... even if I have to re-arrange the schedule. Last year was too much fun!

I will probably go again, we had a great time last year. I have to see how my time is looking once we get more info.

Got a date from Jerry. Its Sept. 27 & 28th. More info as I receive it . Gary

OK! Better late than never. Jerry just got back to me about the trip details. Sat. 9/27/08 - 11AM - 2PM - Lunch provided by Premier
2PM - Back road cruise to Branson
3PM - 6:45PM - Check in @ Chateau on the Lake
6:45PM - Depart for the Showboat Branson Belle for a
2 hr. cruise on the lake including 3 shows and a 3
course meal.
10:20PM - Return to Chateau
Sun. 9/28/08 - Breakfast buffet in a private room at the Chateau
Now the damages - Hotel $154 and up. You need to call and get the reservations yourself at 1-888-333-5253 or www.chateauonthelake.com. Ask for the "Viper discount". The Dinner/Show/Breakfast combined (and includes all taxes and gratuities) is $75 pp (make check payable to VCA-KC) and mail to Tim Wollesen, 18765 W. 170th Terr., Olathe, KS 66062. Please email Tim 1st before you send money though, at [email protected]. He is the one who has all the details worked out. Gary

Argh... I think I have a wedding and a trip to florida that week and weekend. :frown:

I'm going to the Chiefs/Broncos game on the 28th. Wish I purchased different tickets though. If I sell the tickets and attend the run, my "wonderful" mother-in-law will string me up. :eek:

Have a great time and be safe!!!!

John
'91 Red/Ivory

OK, bad news, just got an email from Tim. Last night was the cut off date for the show/dinner/breakfast reservations. I blame Jerry for the last minute notifications. If you still want to go and make all the arrangements yourself you can. The best part of the trip is the drive down with the Viper boys anyway. They are one crazy bunch as all of you who went last year can attest. Gary.

OK, bad news, just got an email from Tim. Last night was the cut off date for the show/dinner/breakfast reservations. I blame Jerry for the last minute notifications. If you still want to go and make all the arrangements yourself you can. The best part of the trip is the drive down with the Viper boys anyway. They are one crazy bunch as all of you who went last year can attest. Gary.

Hey Gary! Thanks for putting me in touch with Tim for my project :wink: He told me I should come check out the run and I'm not passing that up, I'm hoping to see quite a few of you NSXrs there! :tongue:

I am going again! Got my reservation at Lake Chateau, Tim has a pair of tickets for me, and I am meeting up with the Viper Club Saturday morning and caravaning down with them. Looking forward to the weekend:biggrin:

Last edited:
OK, 96 NSX-T, lets hear it/see it/etc. How was the trip and please post all your pics! I wasn't able to go due to last minute problems. Gary

Last edited:
Hi!!! I did show up, the run was nice and I got some great film! I will post when all of the video has been edited, but here are some pics for you. I tried to catch up with the nsx guys but no such luck :frown: although I did get some great video of the red one (who was that??)

viperrun001.jpg

viperrun002.jpg

viperrun003.jpg

viperrun007.jpg

viperrun011.jpg

viperrun018.jpg

viperrun025.jpg

thanks for posting pics. Wish I could have made it this year.

+1

Wish I had an NSX to join in the fun again this year. Last year was pretty cool. A big den of Vipers looked pretty cool.

lmao, I went in my Acura Legend sedan :tongue: I just tagged along to check out the route for a possible Legend meet. Chris over at Premier sent me this one, it's my favorite for obvious reasons :wink:

PremierViperWeekend2008101.jpg

lmao, I went in my Acura Legend sedan :tongue: I just tagged along to check out the route for a possible Legend meet. Chris over at Premier sent me this one, it's my favorite for obvious reasons :wink:

PremierViperWeekend2008101.jpg

Mine too, because that is my NSX:biggrin:! I felt like I stole some of their thunder since this a Viper event and they wanted this group shot and then here is my NSX in the middle:tongue:

Back