• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Preview: NSX's Gone Wild

anymore teaser trailers for the holiday's?

yeah your telling me, I have been overseas for 6 months, and I come home in about a month. it flew. Anyway looking forward to the vid. as always. :wink:

The next video I'll update would be the full version. I can't believe it's been over a year since the last trailers for the holiday, time flies...

You're right up there with Gran Turismo 5. Tons of previews. Lots of anticipation. But when is the full release?!?!?!

yeah your telling me, I have been overseas for 6 months, and I come home in about a month. it flew. Anyway looking forward to the vid. as always. :wink:

come home safe :cool:

You're right up there with Gran Turismo 5. Tons of previews. Lots of anticipation. But when is the full release?!?!?!

"Tons of previews" I agree :biggrin: But no solid release date yet...

I don't think continuing to bump this thread is going to make the video come out sooner. Let this thread die... when OP is ready.. I'm sure it will be posted.

bump.

sorry, had to do it. :tongue:

:biggrin: thanks for the laugh, I appreciate the humor...

But seriously, just let this thread fade out, and I will pump it up once the video is done, as I've mentioned before. If you have questions, just send me a pm, Thanks.

Me: Phu?

Rapidly fading echo: Phu? Phu? Phu? ...

Me: Phu!

Rapidly fading echo: Phu! Phu! Phu! ....

Me: :frown:

:biggrin:

People are still bumping this? Fast and Furious 5 will be out before NSX's gone wild. ;)

Say they aren't making another F&F....

No Way...At work, and they have youtube blocked...have to wait until get home...

AGHHHHH...Got me too, like the circle game.

Sorry guys :biggrin::tongue:

I wonder if this video is still being produced :confused:

When this video finally comes out on hologram, you can show it to your great grand kids, and tell them of stories about this awesome historic car, back when cars didn't fly. ;)

Back