• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pride NEW NSX-R Carbon Fiber Rear Spoiler Review

Humm, let me check.

- - - Updated - - -

I looked at the wing this evening and both sides are set back about 1/8 of an inch, maybe a little less. In person it is not really that noticeable unless you are looking for it. I would not consider it a problem or a deal breaker in buying the wing. If I get a chance I'll take a closeup photo to show the setback, but it may not be readily visible in a photo.

I looked at the car once more, this time in broad daylight and the wing is flush with the tail light.

Thought I would post this photo and it does a good job showing off the wing. Mark did a beautiful job with these wings and makes me always a happy customer!

11174671_863340080406206_7459804217620233060_o.jpg

Seeing this wing on your car has solidified my choice for those wheels and the wing.

Hey can any of you guys take a pic from the rear and level with the wing? Is the wing flat across the top or is it bowed slightly?

I also would like to get one for my conversión Type-R 02

I wrote Mark, but must be on vacation

buying group, is also a good idea :smile:

I think this Pride NSX-R rear spoiler is very reasonably priced.

Other brands sold are more expensive or even double in price.

Last edited:
How does it compare to Seibons?

mcano, can you or someone with this spoiler take a straight pix from behind? I want to see if it's straight or arch. Examples below.

Flat style
attachment.php

Arch style
attachment.php

Attachments

• straight.jpg
    straight.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 1,671
  • arch3.jpg
    arch3.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 1,671
mcano, can you or someone with this spoiler take a straight pix from behind? I want to see if it's straight or arch. Examples below.

Flat style
attachment.php

Arch style
attachment.php

My car is in the shop right now. When I get it back I will take a photo from the rear and post it!

- - - Updated - - -

I don't have dead on read photo right now, but here is one from the rear side. It looks like the Pride wing has a slight bow. We will know for sure when I get my car back.

View attachment 127899

Flat style
attachment.php

Arch style
attachment.php

Below are photos from all angles including a rear shot. If you have money to burn, get the down force wing. If you are on a budget or have other modifications to do, get the Pride wing.

View attachment 128297
View attachment 128298
View attachment 128299
View attachment 128300
View attachment 128301
View attachment 128303
View attachment 128304
View attachment 128305
View attachment 128306
View attachment 128307
View attachment 128309
View attachment 128308

Last edited:
Hey I'm not sure if this was ever resolved, but I did some quick hunting as I'm going to be getting this wing soon.

I think I found the part number for the whole wire harness inside the wing: 32106-SL0-000

It's around $66 for the whole piece (grommet included). I've yet to find just the grommet on its own.

Glad I found this before ordering a seibon! Currently waiting on my V2 RFL exhaust from Pride right now, definitely will hold on spoiler ordering now that I have seen this. Definitely could swing it though if a group buy gets going!

i just finished installing mine last night. Fitment was perfect! I couldn't find the studs that came with it, but I went to home depot and bought some bolts and just bolted it in through the truck lid. I used four M6 1.0x30MM for the middle 2 and back 2 holes, and two M6 1.0x15-20MM bolts for the front two holes. The 30MM were a little long, I'd probably recommend 20MM all the way around if I were to do it again.

Also, as far as the harness is concerned: I did not want to cut my harness, so instead I took the harness out completely from the stock wing. However, the stock connector from the 3rd brake light will not fit inside the wing, so I just pulled the wires out of the connector. It takes a little force but they came out no problem and with no damage so I can easily add the connector back on to go back to stock. I had some jumper pins lying around and soldered them to the PRIDE wires and then just plugged them in to the oem wire plugs. I then just used a bunch of electrical tape on the exposed connector pins. I shoved everything inside the wing no problem, no cutting, and no irreversible damage to the OEM stuff.

I want to just say thanks to Mark at PRIDE for being more than helpful. He's been able to answer all my questions and address any issues I've had along the way. Thanks Mark!

Also, here's another pic of the rear bow of the wing:
attachment.php

Attachments

• 1208152239.jpg
    1208152239.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 1,712
Last edited:
Anyone know if Pride make these anymore?
Yes, call Mark at Pride. He isn't on here much but still sells these awesome spoilers. I'd PM him. Awesome guy to do biz with.

- - - Updated - - -

In general they run 880 shipped in carbon fiber. A steal.

Anyone know if Pride make these anymore?

Yes we do. The price is $800 + $80 shipping = $880 shipped for any US 48 States buyer. We do ship internationally with UPS.

Yes, call Mark at Pride. He isn't on here much but still sells these awesome spoilers. I'd PM him. Awesome guy to do biz with.

- - - Updated - - -

In general they run 880 shipped in carbon fiber. A steal.

Thank you! =)

Mark @ PRIDE

Back