• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Product Review: Dali Anti-Sway Bars

This is an unbiased review of Dali Anti-Sway Bars.

When I'm asked "What is the first mod you would do to an otherwise stock NSX?" my response is always 'SWAY BARS!'

The NSX suspension is good, but in my limited experience, has a lot of sway as well as understeer built in with the stock alignment specifications.

The Dali sway bars are the BEST out there for a couple reasons... perhaps the primary reason is that they are [fully] adjustable. The new line of bars offered by Dali are adjustable both front and rear. This allows you to easily adjust your car at the track to dial-in the amount of over or understeer you'd like to achieve.

I've played around with the Dali street, race, and track sways. I currently run the race sways. The track sways are VERY aggressive. Even at the bar's least stiff setting, you will hear all kind of noise from the undercarriage (but that's why they are called TRACK sways).

This is perhaps the best 'bang for the buck' mod you can do that has immediate impact on the performance of your NSX.

As usual, no vested interest in Dali here.

-- Chris

------------------
Chris Willson
www.ScienceofSpeed.com
www.NSXClassifieds.com

[This message has been edited by ScienceofSpeed (edited 18 March 2001).]

Back