• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Project 2002 NSX-R almost done !

whiteNSXs said:
Hi Charles,
Nice car. I definitely will hook up with you and nsxhk next time I am in town to check out your car. Every time I called nsxhk, I woke him up. nsxhk is a Yeah-Gwai (night ghost) and you look like one too. :biggrin: What time of the day did you get those pictures taken? It must have been 3am or something, right?
Steve

Hi steve,

um.......... not really ! You'll be surprised, it's actually just around 11pm. But quite chilly day .. 10 degree !

EK4hatback,

Sorry I didn't call you out as it was pretty much an adhoc thing. It was really cold that night ...............

We'll be doing more this sunday tho ... you wanna meet up then ?

wan888 said:
EK4hatback,

Sorry I didn't call you out as it was pretty much an adhoc thing. It was really cold that night ...............

We'll be doing more this sunday tho ... you wanna meet up then ?

Sure, please call me.......

Nope ... he's amateur ! But like a pro !!!!!!!!

wan888 said:
Hi steve,

um.......... not really ! You'll be surprised, it's actually just around 11pm. But quite chilly day .. 10 degree !
Hahaha!! You called 10 deg C "quite chilly"?! That's 50 deg F! Great pictures!
Steve

whiteNSXs said:
That's Wilson's NSX, right?
Steve
The wheels and the seats are original to Wilson's NSX, which is one of the first 02+ conversions of the NSX. I believe Wilson's hood is replaced with a NSX-R hood and also his BYS flap spoiler is replaced with a NSX-R version.

whiteNSXs said:
nsxhk is a Yeah-Gwai (night ghost) and you look like one too. :biggrin:

I thought that westerners were called Gwai-low in HK? :confused: Well it was when I lived there 10 years ago...

Wow Wan 888- those new pics are nuts!!!! man I'd pay for photos like that of my car.
and Wilson's car is here in Sydney now awesome colour.

Is that Type-R decal on the back bumper a factory option, or just their because it looks so cool?

BTW, very nice job.

Attachments

• n_005.jpg
    n_005.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 1,966
whiteNSXs said:
Hi Charles,
Nice car. I definitely will hook up with you and nsxhk next time I am in town to check out your car. Every time I called nsxhk, I woke him up. nsxhk is a Yeah-Gwai (night ghost) and you look like one too. :biggrin: What time of the day did you get those pictures taken? It must have been 3am or something, right?
Steve

i'm following the tail of Steve. :biggrin:

The pictures are sweet, go to a track in the UK and everyone has one of those 911s, yet there are only 2 NA2 NSX-Rs in the whole country!

No offence but you look about 14, did you win the lottery or something?!

I'm jealous as hell. Have fun.

-Rob

Just put on my Red recaro pole position seats ..... the project almost complete .... but I think the seats don't look that neat witht he Big White Recaro word ....

IMG_0397.JPG

Click here for the pics

um........... think I'll bet getting another pair without the Recaro words and Kevlar back.

yes it is ..... the only 1 in hong kong ...

apparently, the owner of the xj is my mechanic...... um.....

The owner of the XJ is your mechanic? Wow, you must be filthy rich!

Back