• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Project 2002 NSX-R almost done !

didn't really have time for pictures ..
will post it once i got it...

Is the list in your signature your current cars or past and present?

If it is current wow and also do you have a picture of them all lined up....

P.S. Looking forward to more pics when you have time!

Matt

hi matt,

those are my current cars, actually shared between me and my brother, sold the sub and evo for now the m3 and gt3.

well, i wanted to get them all for a pic but never have the chance and area to do it.... hong kong too small.

Hi,

You really HAVE to get them all in a pic, I've often not taken pics of my cars and really regret it...now with that amazing list you have to have a group pic!

What a collection....which is your favourite?

I've always wanted to visit Hong Kong...now I know who's garage I'm going to seek out if I do! Must be difficult sharing with your brother when you have so few cars between you! Respect to you both...

Cheers,

Matt.

Thanks Matt ...

Whenever you come to hong kong ... pls call me or henry aka NSXHK.

I'm nothing compare to many of the people here in hong kong ...

Anyhow ... it's not much greater than our beloved NSX .. right ?

Hi,

I think it is such a testament to the NSX that even with all those toys to play with you still like it so much! They are just so special....

Thanks if I ever do visit HK I'll PM you and come and check out your NSX-R!

It's not always about money...its about taste!

Matt

Finally got the chance to take a few pictures of my new seats .. . they're the spg type in kevlar .. perfect with the taitec super low rails.

It actually feels a lot more comfy then the pole position ..

Must say I love these seats a lot more ..

Attachments

• IMG_1582.jpg
    IMG_1582.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 4,911
  • IMG_1584.jpg
    IMG_1584.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 960
  • IMG_1583.jpg
    IMG_1583.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 937
  • IMG_1586.jpg
    IMG_1586.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 993
far east...

Seats look awesome! I'm sure the camera doesn't do justice to them...

I'm curious, how difficult wouldit have been for you to import a JDM NA2 NSX-R to Hong Kong?!? :confused:

Re: far east...

AWESOME looking!!! I LOVE your car...the Exige looks great as well. Lucky you. :biggrin:

Osiris_x11 said:
I'm curious, how difficult wouldit have been for you to import a JDM NA2 NSX-R to Hong Kong?!? :confused:

Well, I really can't answer that since I moved to the US for so long now. However, I guess importing is not the hard part since there are quite a few grey imports in HK.

However, finding a clean one in Japan would be the toughest part since they only have a limited number. As soon as one appears on any used-car lot or auto auction site, it's gone within seconds.... :rolleyes:

Osiris_x11 said:
Seats look awesome! I'm sure the camera doesn't do justice to them...

THANKS GUYS !!!

It's actually not that hard ... just need to find one from Japan and paid .. basically it's just $$. But you can't get it registered cos it dosen't conform with the new registration regulation ... they require the OBDII.

Anyhow, I don't think I can afford the 02 Type R anyways, think I'm better off with the conversion since I just use it once in awhile not to mention driving it hard.

Sorry to post this picture again as I can't really edit my first post, don't know why .. want to delete those deadlinks.

Well, think I have to post my favourite picture out again .... I just love it so much.

Isn't Hong Kong beautiful ?

nsx-sm1.jpg

wan888 said:
THANKS GUYS !!!

It's actually not that hard ... just need to find one from Japan and paid .. basically it's just $$. But you can't get it registered cos it dosen't conform with the new registration regulation ... they require the OBDII.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but isnt the NA2 NSX-R OBD-II?

It is one of the few reasons ... it's like the GTR34, we can't import those in hong kong anymore. It's either the emission or the obd 2 thing.

Regardless, I don't really have that money to get the real deal.

Might as well just make a fake one to serve the purpose .. haha ...oh well, the normal NSX is not that far off is it ?

DL-NA1 said:
NA2 are OBDII. BTW, that Lotus must be a quick & fun track car... :wink:

DL,

The Lotus is a great car ! Gives you a lot of pleasure ... but really lack of power. It however lap really good lap time, thanks to the weight of the car.

wan888 said:
DL,

The Lotus is a great car ! Gives you a lot of pleasure ... but really lack of power. It however lap really good lap time, thanks to the weight of the car.

You don't need that much power with the weight of the car, especially the car is design for circuit and not for drag... :wink: Btw, what is the weight of that Lotus? You know you can get the supercharger kit made for that Rover motor.... :smile: I saw one pretty much just like yours at the track last month, it had the supercharger and it was damn quick.

This is my car on track ......

And was lucky to get a trohpy with it ... I race it against other Elises in the Lotus Challenge in Hong Kong, I'm in the stock car class. Basically "0" tweek to engine other than a BMC air filter.

The car is light and it corners very very nicely but then it's still lack of power exiting the corner. Well, at the end of the day, it's a fun car.

I did consider the engine upgrade but too many friends experience too many problems with the K engine ... it's just not worth the hassle.

Check out the NOT so hot chicks !!

Attachments

• CIMG0491.jpg
    CIMG0491.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 649
  • IMG_5943.jpg
    IMG_5943.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 641
  • IMG_6871.jpg
    IMG_6871.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 664
  • CIMG0475.jpg
    CIMG0475.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 682
Last edited:
Some pictures of the my NSX in the same track ! hehe

The 2, I reckon with pretty much the same pedigree ...

Attachments

• DSC_8655_1.jpg
    DSC_8655_1.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 907
  • DSC_8656_1.jpg
    DSC_8656_1.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 674
  • DSC_8657_1.jpg
    DSC_8657_1.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 687
  • IMG_1586.jpg
    IMG_1586.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 865
Last edited:
Nice photos. So how many people got tricked into thinking your NSX is type-R? :biggrin:
wan888 said:
Some pictures of the my NSX in the same track ! hehe

The 2, I reckon with pretty much the same pedigree ...

Thanks Jin

Well, quite many .. but then I'd tell them it's a 91 immediately.

I will be back to HK at the end of nov

really wanna see how ur car looks like

Charles,

This pic is saved as my background. Drove up to the peak a few years ago in an E55, but I'll bet it was more fun in the NSX. Great picture!

Mike

wan888 said:
Sorry to post this picture again as I can't really edit my first post, don't know why .. want to delete those deadlinks.

Well, think I have to post my favourite picture out again .... I just love it so much.

Isn't Hong Kong beautiful ?

nsx-sm1.jpg

thanks mike !!!
you still in hk ?

Back