• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Project: Widebody Version 2.1

:eek: The rear window conversion is INCREDIBLE!! Did you do with with metal or with fiberglass? It seems like it would make it a pain in the A$$ to work on the engine. Do the side come up at all or does the working area for the top of the compartment just get smaller? That is amazing. Some day I want to buy a junked up or hevily modified NSX and strip it down and do something radical like this to it. Make it 100% unique! Good stuff

i really hate this post, Jeff your car is so dirty..... but a good dirty.... no offense to other extreme modders (means im about to offend someone) but NO ONE does it like you.

Thank you, I guess :wink:
I must be getting old. I just don't understand the lingo...

Alec_fields said:
The rear window conversion is INCREDIBLE!! Did you do with with metal or with fiberglass? It seems like it would make it a pain in the A$$ to work on the engine. Do the side come up at all or does the working area for the top of the compartment just get smaller? That is amazing. Some day I want to buy a junked up or hevily modified NSX and strip it down and do something radical like this to it. Make it 100% unique! Good stuff

The window frame is aluminum. The sill and c-pillars are solid carbon fiber with a honeycomb core. I thought the side windows would be in the way also originally but with the car so low, it really doesn't effect much in the way of access. I was just working on the fuel filter and I had plenty of room.

Just wanted to post a quick update.

New Carbon Fiber sill/jambs.
687.jpg

Hi Jeff,

Any more photos of the jamb sets please?

regards, Paul

Back